• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do you think Devil May Cry could even work for a handheld?

Do you think it could work?

• Total voters

AlastorSword

“Must not sleep... must warn others."
I'm still waiting for this >
3632-devil-may-cry.jpg
it was cancelled but HECK i want DMC 1HD for Vita NOW !
Oh man I had no idea that was planned o_o That would have be awesome!

Meg

YESSSSSS! I would love a DMC game on Vita. I would prefer an original game over a remake of a previous one. Maybe a new game featuring Nero? That way you wouldn't have to worry about style switching. They could give him some new weapons and use the D-pad to switch between those.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
i still don't know why a money grubby company like capcom decided to cancel their DMC psp game

The same reason why Monster Hunter is usually exclusive to Nintendo platforms and up til now was usually in Japan when its pretty obvious if it went multiplat (Microsoft, SONY, and Nintendo) and a put a strong emphasis on promoting it to the west (more than they do now) it would sell millions potentially surpassing Resident Evil and Street Fighter as their best selling franchise (or current best selling franchise at the least).

Plus Capcom aren't money grubby like some companies (EA) just REEEEEAAAAALLLLLYYYY f*cking stupid.....when it comes to business decisions.

Makes MegaMan Legends 3, a game fans asked for almost a decade....cancels it due to lack of fan demand and later uses the same engine for it to make games that sold less than what MML3 would've did.

Announces DmC, the game gets the biggest backlash and negative feedback than basically any game Capcom ever announced actually.....does not cancel it and instead goes with it. The game bombs (I DON'T CARE WHAT PEOPLE SAY BEING THE LOWEST SELLING DMC GAME WHEN THE WHOLE POINT WAS TO GARNER MORE INTEREST FROM THE WEST IS A FAILURE OF PURPOSE IT FAILED ITS PURPOSE SO IT BOMBED) and says the sales are "solid".....maybe for a non AAA game.

I'm not done, the Capcom idiocy doesn't stop there.

Capcom complains about lack of interest from the west and wants to appeal to more westerners and be more western centric......makes over the top, ludicrious, Japanese-anime-esque games like..

images
EX-Troopers-Box-Art-PS3.jpg

Don't localize them and if they do complain the games don't sell well due to "not catering to the Western market" especially when games like Sengoku Basara and EX Troopers were made to cater to the Japanese market so its like "whats the point Capcom?"

The only money grubbing act was their on-disc DLC fiasco and probably the whole issue with Asura's Wrath. Otherwise Capcom is just stupid.....like a lot of other Japanese game development companies (SEGA, Square, even Nintendo is being a bit stupid right now....well actually they're being really stupid lately).

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Just a bump..
Capcom is running out of money and it wants to target on the handheld market because its the most profitable..so i think this is like the best time for them to release a DMC 1 HD port on Vita&3ds.. and screw i phone&android they're just too weak.

Reactions: Jak

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
Just a bump..
Capcom is running out of money and it wants to target on the handheld market because its the most profitable..so i think this is like the best time for them to release a DMC 1 HD port on Vita&3ds.. and screw i phone&android they're just too weak.

i don't typically like this guy...but this is completely true

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
i don't typically like this guy...but this is completely true

I feel ya. I've seen some of his videos and and I can agree with points he makes but, he just isn't someone I like to listen to. He comes off as very obnoxious and just annoying for the most part.

Reactions: Jak

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I would like to see some kind of Devil May Cry that's like this.

I adored Bloodrayne Betrayal because I've also had a spot in my heart for these old school Metroidvania games. DMC could fit right at home with a game like this. Especially on a handheld.

AlastorSword

“Must not sleep... must warn others."
Just a bump..
Haha I like AOS vids :p

Top Bottom