• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do you like Linkin Park?

Dark Drakan

Admin
Been a fan of theirs from the start and also liked Grey Daze (chesters band before Linkin Park). I still think Hybrid Theory is their best album but the new one is good and id like to see more heavy tracks from them again.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Me likey very muchy...my sister got me into them which is weird coz she hates all that kind of music...I bought the Meteora album first and was hooked instantly

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Breaking the Habit was the first song I ever heard - my sister had it on a loop for three hours whilst we were driving to the V Festival...for some random reason, the opening melody to Numb reminds me of Lemmings on the old BBC computers...no idea why and yes I am an old sad case, but there ya go...

Fallen Angel

Devil Hunter
Numb is my favourite song.
But yes,breaking the habit is a good song.
My favourite album that they produced was meteora.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
The dark knight;40364 said:
Your only 25.Your still young!
A quarter of a century...that is old old old old old...far too close to thirty :unsure:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
STOP IT YOU'RE SCARING ME!!!

Back on topic...hmm...Linkin Park....

Dark Drakan

Admin
Wish i could have got tickets to the download festival to go and watch them, i would really like to see them live as Chester has an awesome live voice!

Top Bottom