• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

do you know your dmc3 moves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
how well do you know your dmc moves? just choose the one you think is right then answer like this: 1.a, 2.a, 3.a etc
1.Q.dante puts his foot on a fallen enemy and shoots the cr*p out of it. A. 1.crazy kick 2. bullet fury 3.wild stomp 4. mad guns

2.Q.dante jumps on a floored enemy and uses it like a skateboard. A. 1.free ride 2. surfing demons 3. enemy skate 4. hell boarder

3.Q.dante fires a laser in the sky with artemis which makes lasers fall on nearby enemies. A. 1.lightshow 2.acid rain 3.purple pain 4.falling lasers

4.Q.Dante fires a high velocity, high impact shot with quite some lag from the spiral. A. 1.gunner 2.launcher 3.aimer 4.sniper

5.Q.dante fires small missiles out of Kalina ann. A. 1.missile madness 2.hysteric 3.funny 4.mini missiles

6.Q.dante sticks rebellion into the ground and spins around it. A. 1.crazy party 2.wild dance 3.wild party 4.crazy dance

7.Q. dante spins cerberus infront of him. A. 1.spinner 2.propeller 3.windmill 4.rotar

8.dante runs at the enemy with agni and rudra and on contact slashes away and finishes with a knockback slash. A. 1.slip stream 2.jet stream 3.hurricane 4.up stream

9.Q.dante slides on his knees and summons a swarm of bats around him. A. 1.rockin' out 2.jam session 3.powerslide 4.rock'n'roll

10.dante, with beowulf, slams his fist into the ground causing a huge area of light around him A. 1.shockwave 2.eruption 3.volcano 4.explosion

good luck!!!

Dante_

1.c ( wild stomp )
2.b ( free ride )
5.b ( hysteric )
6.d ( crazy dance )
7.b ( jet stream )
9.b ( jam session )
10.c ( volcano )

Force_Edge

Master of Muppets
1-C (wild stomp)

2-A (free ride)

3-C (acid rain)

4-D (sniper)

5-B (hysteric)

6-D (crazy dance)

7-C (windmill)

8-C (jet stream)

9-C (jam session)

10-C (volcano)

Edge

Carver of Demons
1. C

2. A

3. C

4. D

5. B

6. D. Although it could be confused with Danse Macabre.

7. C

8. B

9. B

10. C

You should do one with Vergil, too. I bet I can answer it, as well. =D

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
its called pole-play you can do it on any poles really its just that that one is the easiest to do it on

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
1-C

2-A

3-C

4-A...I think

5-B

6-D

7-C

8-C

9-C

10-C

Nelo Assholo;15693 said:
If you press action (X) in the strip club by a pole, Dante will do a pole-dancer type move. XD
Really....?

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
yes the move is called pole-play he swings around the pole and kicks enemies you can do it on any pole really

its time to close this devilmaycry people have already got 10 out of 10

Force_Edge

Master of Muppets
Err well no I think they were all fairly easy. And if I doubted, I just ruled out whatever sounded weird. IT would've been better if like... 2-4 options were names of existing moves. Even more difficult would've been if you gave no options at all. For instance:

[Proceeding a special skill executed using Cerberus is another "hidden" technique. Which is this hidden technique?]

Alternatively, it could be (to simplify it):

[Proceeding a special skill executed using Cerberus is another "hidden" technique. {It resembles another attack performed in the original Devil May Cry}. Which is this hidden technique?]

Other hints could be ones such as {A similar attack can be executed by weapon of the opposite element in another Devil May Cry game} or {this attack is similar to the Inferno technique performed using the Ifrit gauntlets}.

Well umm yeah =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom