• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do you find Dante's face ugly?

SamuraiGuy

I like Dante and Vergil's new look overall except for their faces. The thinly plucked eyebrows just make it look too Jersey Shore or twinky for my tastes. I've been working on fixing this "problem" through a texture mod. What do you think? I shared this image on some other forums and received pretty much unanimous hatred. The people there said I made him look "gay."

Original Dante:
2013012600072.jpg

My version of Dante:
2013013000010.jpg

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I dunno. I like his original face. But the mod is cool too. It's kinda like an extension of what happens after Dante wakes up from a hangover and forgot to shave:lol:
He certainly looks older with it like that. Kinda reminds me of Nathan Drake.

ZeroLove

Your mod reminds me of Nathan Drake of Uncharted for some reason. :p

I dunno. I like his original face. But the mod is cool too. It's kinda like an extension of what happens after Dante wakes up from a hangover and forgot to shave:lol:
He certainly looks older with it like that. Kinda reminds me of Nathan Drake.
I noticed this AFTER I had replied. XD

EllDawn

I think my main problem is the stubble. I hate facial hair. Like Loopy, I tend to like the original better. This just seems more like one of the RE characters. I will say it's pretty good, though.

Nessy

Ugly? Lets be honest he is very attractive, in the real world he'd be getting girls. His nose in the original reminds me of Matt Damon's

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Original looks better, but I bet he is gonna have facial hair in DmC2/later on.
I'd like to see him with facial hair when he's older, but also with a different hair style. Somehow his current hairstyle and the stubble don't match up for me. ^_^

Rukhal

You know what mod would really make me happy. I want someone to change the dialog when you're going to the world inside Dante's mind or whatever the tunnel load screen thingy to just have Vergil say "I've got a bigger dick." As if Dante is reflecting on that and it's burned into his memories.

Roxas

I like his face, really. But sometimes he just looks silly. Like when you fight the first wave of enemies in Devil's Dalliance and the camera goes to show him posing with Rebellion, it screams "silliness" to me.
I liked the mod, but the stubble makes him look strange for some reason. :lol:

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Just looking at him in the first image, he reminds me a little of Chris Pine (the guy who plays the new Capt. Kirk)

Gbraga

I think he's really good looking (so is Tim Phillipps), but I like your mod too, if you could change the haircut it would suit more, maybe the bald mod?

Top Bottom