• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do you dismiss it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I know alot of people don't count the books and anime as canon for DMC. And if you're like me you'll only believe what's in the game. Be even in one of the games I have a doubt about something.

Seeing DMC1 for the first time, it may have seemed nice that Dante gave the Amulets and sword to Trish. (Though I never liked that in the first place.) But after seeing DMC3, I/you relize how important the amulet is to them and it's like, "Would he REALLY give it away just like that?" So what Trish looked liked his mom. Would you give your late mother's only momento to some woman simply cuz she looked like her?

Not to mention the fact that it can open up the demon world and the power it possesses. SO, what I wanna know is, am I the only one that dismisses it as something that never happen? Or am I just being stubborn as hell and just refuse to believe anything I don't like?

After all, some people dismiss Nelo as Nelo's real name since it was soppose to be Nero. Dispite the fact that it was in the game, making it canon, they still call him Nero.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I also think that after they returned in the shop he got the amulet back. After all it is not only the last thing he has from his mother but also the last thing to remember Vergil as well.

In this weird ending we see Trish wielding the Sparda but not wearing the amulet. Of course the last scene is a bit weird since Trish holds Sparda but Dante has Force Edge so we can't give it all that credit. I just think that since they showed Sparda they could show the amulet as well.

And also on the no-good anime, there was not even a mention of the amulet, like it never existed or something. Troublesome..not that I give it any credit but I'm just saying.

yeah

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Well, I will agree. I aswell disagree to giving my amulet to a woman that looks like my mother but isnt. Though, if I know her well enough, sure, why not?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well Dante in DMC1 was kinda weird with the whole Trish thingy. She destroyed his shop, stabbed him, electrified him but he still took her request - although who would have refused to save the world?:p
After they reached the castle, Trish ditched him and appeared to compliment him or watch him from far away.
With Nightmare she tried to kill him but he still saved her.
And when she saved him I think that triggered some love inside him.
He is always nice with girls - exclude the pick up lines please - and especially to one who's the shadow of his mother and died to save him.
I think that when she died and Mundus was "dead" he saw it as an opportunity to forget the whole thing. To forget all the sacrifices and the whole evil he fought.
By leaving the amulet and the sword he would be free to begin another life with nothing in his shop to make him remember of all this - except perhaps his mother's photo.

But things did not go his way:p

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I know, the poor thing. I feel sorry for the twins. Even if they got revenge on Mudus and killed him for good, it would be quite difficult for them to live a normal life. Being half demon in a human world and having every demon hate them for what their dad did probably sucks butt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom