• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do you believe? (cue X-files theme song)

ZeroLove

I believe in people. That people are capable of both good and bad things. That no one is born either way, but their upbringing and social standards affect them to become either a good person or a bad person. That the same person who helps the environment is capable of shooting another person in the head.

I believe that morals and ethics are man-made and only oblige to those who made them. That a code of honour is different from person to person, because honour is not considered the same between every person. That a man can do bad things in the name of good, but good and bad is in the eye of the beholder.

I guess that's it.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
religion: athiest nuf said
aliens: well with billions of galaxys with billions of solar systems with billions of planets their must be life on some of them
other: i think that to make a better world and adapt we should be cyborgs we would be smarter, stronger, and just plain better we would create better things and will ptobably prove/disprove god and aliens

D-Sparda

Nothing is true, everything is permitted
Religion: I am agnostic. For the simple reason that I don't know the truth(I'm trying to find it, but without success). People must be wise in what they believe in, to not be fooled by what they think is the truth.

Aliens: The universe is to big to be only the playground of mankind.

Humanity: "I could be cold, I could be ruthless, you know I could be just like you."

Laurence Barnes

Premium
humans: we are what we are no matter how hard we try everyone will still be a human: greedy, wanting, selfish and practically evil that is gonna be the definition for human.....and it wont change

ZeroLove

humans: we are what we are no matter how hard we try everyone will still be a human: greedy, wanting, selfish and practically evil that is gonna be the definition for human.....and it wont change

People are capable of both bad and good things. Evil does not define humanity, it's just what most people notice in others. So many people do good around the world, but no one takes notice of it.

Laurence Barnes

Premium
People are capable of both bad and good things. Evil does not define humanity, it's just what most people notice in others. So many people do good around the world, but no one takes notice of it.
not everyone as in overall

Top Bottom