• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do they like their apperence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
This was just a random thought yesterday...Do you guys think the Sparda twins are satisfied with their apperence in their DT form?

Honestly, I think they looked in the mirror for the first time in DT and was like, "WTF?! I LOOK LIKE CRAP!!!Where the hell did my ears go?! And my nose is missing too!*feels white part of the head*....Is...is this my hair?!"

But I could be wrong, they could have that attitude where they're like, "Meh, it's not like im gonna go pick girls up like this."

What do you think?

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
It looks okay. Just that, Vergil's hair looks worse than wacked. And Dante's teeth are sharper than freakin needles!! But the rest, all look okay.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I don't think so. Dante admitted that even Sparda's form (which is better than the normal DMC3 DTs) sucks when Arkham asked him about it:lol:

Chrysander

Nah, Dante was referring to the initial Sparda transformation, he said it looked like a backed up toilet (one of my favourite lines outside of GodHand).

I imagine that they think they look less sexy, but they look more serious and more about killing stuff, like "play time is over" sort of thing. So it works for when you want to scare people or kick their ***, it doesn't work when you're out on a date.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
^^ Actually the twins got one hell of a death glare even in their humaniod form.

Look at it!
8.jpg

I know it's only Vergil's, but hey they're twins, Dante could make that same face if he wanted to. Not to mention red gives off a more threatening feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom