• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do any of you like my chemical romance?

Fallen Angel

Devil Hunter
i like lots
The end,i'm not ok,romance,headfirst for halos
black parade,i don't love you,famous last words,helena,
the ghost of you
and lots more.

Steven

That-Damn-Good
Um, well, this is so in the wrong thread and Dante's wrath (King Vergil on SoS) could you please remove your Avatar, as that is Lobuk's (sos) work.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Yeah, my Chemical Romance are pretty awesome! I only heard of them recently because they were on the radio, though... ^_^

Dark Drakan

Admin
I like quite a few of their songs, got some good heavy guitar riffs in them for an emo styled band.

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Dante's wrath;22331 said:
which 1?
i hav them all!
lol.
It was Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge. It was good until the last couple of songs when it just got to shouty and screamy and crap...I hate that...

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
it's alright when you know what they're saying, but when it's constant "BBBBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then i find it annoying

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
lol i think mcr rocks!!!!!!!!!!! my dad loves them and he loves 'i don't love you' he can't get enough of it! i think i don't love you is one of my favs, but my fav has to be famous last words, no that is so awesome, i know all the words!! :)

Top Bottom