• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMD HELP MISS. 6 AGNUS

Ryujin

DARK SLAYER
at first i did good until electric floors and i jump up and get sliced then fall back down

FuumaMonou

What you need to do is shoot and use Snatch when you jump in the air to dodge the electricity.

You will be able to stay in the air, stun, even knock down the swords, or you will be able to bring a sword closer to you then if you Buster right away you will stay in the air as you pick up the Gladius and throw it at Agnus.

Also, stay in the middle, seeing as the electricity comes from the middle thing, and for some reason not out of the top of it.

neoLogy!

I tended to stay in the middle elevated thingy ( I don't seem to get eletrocuted while satnding there...) and using charge shots and snatch to get Gladius off the danger zone...

Omega-Time2Die

Lets Dine in Hell...
Yup, you're supposed to stand in the middle part of the arena as to not get electrocuted. But it's DMD mode, so when you make a snatch for a gladius - do it at an appropriate time, so as to not get killed by any of the others...As DT gladius can hurt a lot :p

Hope this helps

Top Bottom