• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC6 sequel pitches/wishlists/ideas

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
This is the sibling thread to my DmC sequel wishlist etc.

Any ideas are welcome.

Um it says "DmC" not "DMC".

And we're looking for a DMC6.

So anyway, I got a new antagonist in mind for Nero. A demon who manipulates Nero into his plans, by acting as a "client" or "fellow hunter" in slaying a demon that threatens humanity. Think of him like Eobard Thawne & Hunter Zolomon as well as the Dark Prince. What Nero doesn't know is that the demon he's looking for is actually him. So he's secretly using Kyrie in his plans to make Nero do what he wants and Nero doesn't know it. In return for Nero's assistance, he would offer information to him about his mother & her whereabouts.

The demon I'm picturing is a lycan/werewolf inspired by Sega's Altered Beast & Castlevania's Cornell from Legacy of Darkness. In human form, he wields hookswords.

In his DT is a werewolf and Sin DT is a chimera.

I wanted him playable for Special Edition. So let Vergil be part of the main cast this time with his son. While Dante can be unlockable.

Anyway, this antagonist wears green military-like clothing. And human form? I'm thinking Middle Eastern.

AD-1108-700x700.jpg

As DMC6 will be about 666 - Number of the Beast, think of the sequel as like a DMC1 vibe in some way.

Last edited:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
@Ronin I created separate threads for each section. The DmC one is in the DmC section.

Is Mundus returning or are you gonna bring in Lucifer?

How does soldier boy manipulate Kylie to help him?

Last edited:

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
@Ronin I created separate threads for each section. The DmC one is in the DmC section.

Is Mundus returning or are you gonna bring in Lucifer?

How does soldier boy manipulate Kylie to help him?

The demon I'm talking about isn't a soldier, but a psycho killer with an intellectual streak and wants the throne over Mundus' reign.

Locked up until things changed when Mundus was sealed back by Dante and Vergil bringing out the Qliphoth. He mysteriously escapes into the human world. But knows how much Sparda's sons are a threat.

He wants the throne and be rid of Sparda's lineage. His goal is to conquer humanity as DMC6 will be about 666 - number of the beast.

As I said, think of him like the Reverse Flash & Zoom who use the Flash for their own purposes. Nero is used like a puppet and the villain makes him think he's an ally. But knows Trish, Lady, Vergil (and possibly Lucia and a new summoner) will interfere with his schemes. And Nero doesn't know the villain is using Kyrie as leverage.

That's what I got so far...

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Sparda the real one is back, but he has been in his demon form for so long he is completely beyond help

He takes yamato from vergil with a sneak attack and leaves him for dead

He leaves nero near death too and vergil being the tactician, has dante stab himself and vergil with devil sword dante and fusing themselves, forcing them to work together with one goal and drop any rivalry

They create a new weapon that in it's full form is a staff with a claymore sword on one end and katana on the other, but can split into a claymore and katana for dual wielding.

Sparda shows up and takes back devil sword dante, which is lying on the ground and fuses it with yamato and takes back his full power

Dante and vergil now combined fight their father and eventually win, but at the cost of their own lives and sparda's

Sparda comes to his senses , so they get to say goodbye and get their closure efore disintegrating as they hear eva calling them , leaving nero as the protector of the human world, and it cuts to kyrie telling nero she is pregnant with twins

The end

Last edited:

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
I so want Nero to have another swordfight with someone!

If there was a new antagonist for Nero to fight in his level, what sword do you picture him/her wielding?
  • Flamberge?
  • Longsword?
  • Rapier?
  • Urumi/Whip Sword?
  • Hookswords?
  • Scimitar?
  • Dao/Podao?
  • Jian?
  • Zulfiqar
  • Shotel?
  • Shamshir?
  • Claymore?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I so want Nero to have another swordfight with someone!

If there was a new antagonist for Nero to fight in his level, what sword do you picture him/her wielding?
  • Flamberge?
  • Longsword?
  • Rapier?
  • Urumi/Whip Sword?
  • Hookswords?
  • Scimitar?
  • Dao/Podao?
  • Jian?
  • Zulfiqar
  • Shotel?
  • Shamshir?
  • Claymore?