• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC5/DmC2 plot

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
If you were writing DMC5 or DmC2, how would it go?

For me DMC5 would be a continuation of DMC2, starting where Lucia went to see who was outside.
Instead of Dante, it's a familiar looking man. He wears a red and blue long coat, blue pants, and black boots. He wields a large sword with a throttle like a motorcycle's. Under his coat, a large revolver glinted. He had white hair, like Dante, but he wasn't Dante. His right arm was red, with a golden light going down it. Nero was back.

Nero had heard of the plan to resurrect Argosax the Chaos and came to help Dante. Lucia and Nero decide to use Yamato to open up a path to hell to save Dante. The two set off.

Meanwhile in Hell, Dante is fighting his way through hell. He finds a powerful demon, named Asmodeus. Asmodeus taunts Dante, asking him if he remembers when Asmodeus' men killed "the traitor and the human wench" which makes Dante go into the new version of his Majin form.
After Dante defeats Asmodeus, it's revealed that Lady and Trish are in hell, and Dante can save them if he defeats the other six princes of hell.

As Dante turns to go, Asmodeus tries to attack Dante in his vulnerable human state, only for a blue flash to cut him in half.

A demon stands there. It looks like Dante's Majin form, except with blue blades and highlights. It transforms into a man wearing blue clothes, with hair swept back into a distinctive style. Vergil.

Vergil tells Dante that Mundas and Asmodeus were the weakest of the princes, and the True King of hell was not the Despair Embodied, but Abaddon, god of destruction.

Vergil tells Dante that he will help him kill the last of the7 and their generals, and the two promise to end Abaddon together. Vergil warns Dante, though, that if they die here in hell, they won't come back.

And that's the plot

7 Princes of Hell-

Mammon: Huge, rock and dirt covered monster with a huge, spiked mace. Nero defeats him .

Leviathan: Giant Hydra monster that crushes, drowns, or smashes you. Vergil kills it to get a lance.

Belphegore: seven winged shadow monster . It can teleport, create duplicates, shoots shadow pulses, and takes away both Health and DT. Dante kills him to get a scythe that gives Dante shadow abilities

Beelzebub: Wind based fly like creature. It summons tornadoes, blasts you with gale force winds, summons swarms of enemies. Nero kills him to get a staff.

Lilith: (the real one, not the DmC one) Think Nevan meets Trish, with Light based powers. Lilith is Belphagore's sister, with light based versions of his powers. Vergil kills her for a slick pair of daggers.

Asmodeus: Lightning based demon, with all the powers of the lightning demons in past DMC's. Vergil and Dante share this devil arm, Beowulf-style gauntlets and boots. Vergil gets the boots, and Dante gets the gauntlets.

Mundas: Fire based enemy (that's the element he used the most in DMC1) well, see DMC1 for appearance. When you kill him once and for all, you get an Axe (you choose which one kills this guy)

Generals- Someone else can make these, it's 3:33 am and I'm tired

Final Boss:All three Sparda bloods fight Abaddon, who has the powers of all of the 7, as well as his own ability to heal 1/4th of his health by impaling one of the three with a claw after a flurry of slashes.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
i thought it was cool.

good job.

i guess for DmC2, I'm interested in seeing Vergil exploring hell and trying to create his own team in order to conquer hell with.

that would be a cool way to bring in Nero and Lucia as Vergil is trying to recapture the friendship/camaraderie he had with Dante and Kat by trying to have something similar with them.

Shin Muramasa

Metallic Stranger
Nice story. Also, Vergil should return looking somewhat like this (Yay, fanart!):
1c33d5f11a5dcb10065565f9d1a81888-d1r1gif.jpg

Shin Muramasa

Metallic Stranger
Oh **** the hell yes, he should!
Badassness off the charts! and the wolves just complete the whole thing.
He had Beowulf before. :D

Deviantart is fun to look around sometimes, but there are some yaoi floating about. Beware! *scary yaoi fangirl panting* Well, here's one I really like.
Devil_Fiction___Vergil___Dante_by_InkTails.jpg

TerrorA

One of you help me write the dialogue for this so I can make a fanfic. I have everything except Nero and Lucia's first meeting with each other planned out.

Azure King

If you were writing DMC5 or DmC2, how would it go?

For me DMC5 would be a continuation of DMC2, starting where Lucia went to see who was outside.
Instead of Dante, it's a familiar looking man. He wears a red and blue long coat, blue pants, and black boots. He wields a large sword with a throttle like a motorcycle's. Under his coat, a large revolver glinted. He had white hair, like Dante, but he wasn't Dante. His right arm was red, with a golden light going down it. Nero was back.

Nero had heard of the plan to resurrect Argosax the Chaos and came to help Dante. Lucia and Nero decide to use Yamato to open up a path to hell to save Dante. The two set off.

Meanwhile in Hell, Dante is fighting his way through hell. He finds a powerful demon, named Asmodeus. Asmodeus taunts Dante, asking him if he remembers when Asmodeus' men killed "the traitor and the human wench" which makes Dante go into the new version of his Majin form.
After Dante defeats Asmodeus, it's revealed that Lady and Trish are in hell, and Dante can save them if he defeats the other six princes of hell.

As Dante turns to go, Asmodeus tries to attack Dante in his vulnerable human state, only for a blue flash to cut him in half.

A demon stands there. It looks like Dante's Majin form, except with blue blades and highlights. It transforms into a man wearing blue clothes, with hair swept back into a distinctive style. Vergil.

Vergil tells Dante that Mundas and Asmodeus were the weakest of the princes, and the True King of hell was not the Despair Embodied, but Abaddon, god of destruction.

Vergil tells Dante that he will help him kill the last of the7 and their generals, and the two promise to end Abaddon together. Vergil warns Dante, though, that if they die here in hell, they won't come back.

And that's the plot

7 Princes of Hell-

Mammon: Huge, rock and dirt covered monster with a huge, spiked mace. Nero defeats him .

Leviathan: Giant Hydra monster that crushes, drowns, or smashes you. Vergil kills it to get a lance.

Belphegore: seven winged shadow monster . It can teleport, create duplicates, shoots shadow pulses, and takes away both Health and DT. Dante kills him to get a scythe that gives Dante shadow abilities

Beelzebub: Wind based fly like creature. It summons tornadoes, blasts you with gale force winds, summons swarms of enemies. Nero kills him to get a staff.

Lilith: (the real one, not the DmC one) Think Nevan meets Trish, with Light based powers. Lilith is Belphagore's sister, with light based versions of his powers. Vergil kills her for a slick pair of daggers.

Asmodeus: Lightning based demon, with all the powers of the lightning demons in past DMC's. Vergil and Dante share this devil arm, Beowulf-style gauntlets and boots. Vergil gets the boots, and Dante gets the gauntlets.

Mundas: Fire based enemy (that's the element he used the most in DMC1) well, see DMC1 for appearance. When you kill him once and for all, you get an Axe (you choose which one kills this guy)

Generals- Someone else can make these, it's 3:33 am and I'm tired

Final Boss:All three Sparda bloods fight Abaddon, who has the powers of all of the 7, as well as his own ability to heal 1/4th of his health by impaling one of the three with a claw after a flurry of slashes.

Very good ideas, some changes in the powers or appearances of the seven princes and you could also relate them with the seven deadly sins

This would be cool idea for the DmC 2 too

the generals would be Azazel and Baphomet

Azazel - Something like this

Demon_prince____by_LineageII_fanclub.jpg

He can stop and rewind time and when you attack him he uses dimension portals to travel your attacks in other direction and he can also summon many swords and fire them at once

Baphomet - something like this

kurai_the_demon_prince_by_mmoart-d2zqnsq.jpg

His powers would be life force absorption to regenerate himself, making illusions and attacking you with two shadow axes from every direction simultaneously

Abaddon - Something like this

Demon_King_by_JohnnyTHL.jpg

Having every power of the seven princes and his generals plus resurrection, you have to kill him three times, the Sparda Bloods must use their maximum DT/Angel powers and attacks to beat him

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
One of you help me write the dialogue for this so I can make a fanfic. I have everything except Nero and Lucia's first meeting with each other planned out.
i could help if you want.

well first, can you tell me what happened to Nero in the interim between 4 and 2 and whether or not he found out what his connection to Dante was?

TerrorA

Yes, but the connection will be revealed in a later chapter.

Since 4, Dante's been mentoring Nero, teaching him all kinds of devilish styles and how to use firearms besides blue rose. He's also taught him how to use Yamato properly.

3 years before DMC2, Devil May Cry was attacked by a huge wave of demons, and the girls of DMC were killed. Lady was killed when she was overwhelmed by demons, and Dante's rage unlocked his Majin Form. In his rage, he killed almost all of the demons, and wounded Trish by accident. A weakened Trish finally was overcome, and Dante killed the demons who were left. That's why he has that personality in 2. At that time, he stopped speaking to Nero and Enzo, fearing they would meet the same fate.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Well after DMC 4 i think there's no need to make games according to timeline.. they can just skip past DMC 2 and start a better and less cheesy story with Nero

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Yes, but the connection will be revealed in a later chapter.

Since 4, Dante's been mentoring Nero, teaching him all kinds of devilish styles and how to use firearms besides blue rose. He's also taught him how to use Yamato properly.

3 years before DMC2, Devil May Cry was attacked by a huge wave of demons, and the girls of DMC were killed. Lady was killed when she was overwhelmed by demons, and Dante's rage unlocked his Majin Form. In his rage, he killed almost all of the demons, and wounded Trish by accident. A weakened Trish finally was overcome, and Dante killed the demons who were left. That's why he has that personality in 2. At that time, he stopped speaking to Nero and Enzo, fearing they would meet the same fate.

So for the sake of the timeline, lets just say DMC5 happens 5 years after 4 and that incident you are talking about happened two years after 4. So what has Nero and Kyrie been up to outside of training with Dante?
What's patty up to? Morrison? Beryl? etc.

Michael P.

While the idea is in a very primative stage, you'd definitely need to consider the few plotholes that come with what we know about the DMC Universe. One is that, as far as we know, Vergil is dead (defeated by Dante in DMC in his Nelo Angelo form). There would need to be plot points to explain his return, something reasonable at that.

There is also the mystery to cover of Nero's origin. There is obviously plenty of speculation out there outside of the obvious fact that he is a descendant of Sparda. There is of course the theory that he is an illegitimate son of Vergil, another brother, or potentially even Dante's son. Some sort of sideplot involving Vergil / Nero would be very important considering his relationship to the twin sons of Sparda are nonexistant outside of his blood.

I applaud the effort, just make sure that its not half-assed and leave plenty of room open for further fan-plotholes to gather up.

As for DmC2, if Dante doesn't get an Angel Trigger, I'll be quite disappointed. I actually do an original DMC vs. DmC comparison video on youtube on my channel, user name Xehanort1227 (had to make another channel to escape that name as well). Watch it, and leave some comments there, and stick around if you enjoy it.

Top Bottom