• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dmc5 coop possibility, what do you think?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I think once again people are getting hyped over nothing. Those tags are probably automatically added by Steam, and it wouldn't be the first time they've been wrong.

Don't get your hopes up until there's something more substantial than that. I don't know how many times this has to happen before the fanbase learn the lesson.

Vergil95

Might controls everything, and without strength, y
I think once again people are getting hyped over nothing. Those tags are probably automatically added by Steam, and it wouldn't be the first time they've been wrong.

Don't get your hopes up until there's something more substantial than that. I don't know how many times this has to happen before the fanbase learn the lesson.
Capcom itself made those tags, it could probably meen nothing but since Capcom did it its strange...
Also take a look at this:

It happear Capcom want to add dlc to resident evil 2 too

All this are not just rumor, this change are made by Capcom itself, they could mean nothing but its interesting to continue observe the development of this news

Vergil95

Here:

Here:

Here:

And there are many other link who say that capcom itself made the change

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Yeah ok they're saying it but how do I know that's actually the case? How do they know it was Capcom?

What I do know, however, is that users and curators can add and manage tags in the Steam store page too. So I'm sorry, but I won't take this particular thing as any kind of clue that new content is arriving for the game.

Gilver18

Hardcore Devil may cry fan

oh i totally agree with the not get your hopes up ideal. I just think its funny because so many youtubers post about it.

Gilver18

Hardcore Devil may cry fan
Yeah ok they're saying it but how do I know that's actually the case? How do they know it was Capcom?

What I do know, however, is that users and curators can add and manage tags in the Steam store page too. So I'm sorry, but I won't take this particular thing as any kind of clue that new content is arriving for the game.
I feel this would be the work of a troll.

Vergil95

This is probably nothing, but the achievements in resident evil 2 isn't definitely the work of a troll, maybe they are going to update the two game

Top Bottom