• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4SE LF Performance Mod

• Thread starter Deleted member 41833
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41833

Hey guys, I was wondering if there was a well-known mod for Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition that can improve performance?

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
Can you explain your problem with your PC :unsure: performance maybe I can help :cool: for the mod or the file your are looking for :giggle:.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 41833

Can you explain your problem with your PC :unsure: performance maybe I can help :cool: for the mod or the file your are looking for :giggle:.
I've done some research and found a few fixes which I will listen at the bottom, but the issue I was dealing with was that during the Dagon Boss (Frog Boss for Dante) I noticed some slight lag/slight frame drops and despite it being playable, I wasn't okay with it.

I found out I could do something like disabling motion blur and something about the depth of field vision or something like that. If you know any solutions urself, I'm down to hear them.

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
S*** :( before I start fix your problem can you give me your laptop/PC specifications so I can compare it to my system :unsure: then we see what we're dealing maybe the problem is headwear because I upgraded my system and the problem for DMC SE 4 is solved however if you have dealing with low frame but strong system here try this but first backup exe file:

Low End Settings For DMC 4 SE

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 41833

S*** :( before I start fix your problem can you give me your laptop/PC specifications so I can compare it to my system :unsure: then we see what we're dealing maybe the problem is headwear because I upgraded my system and the problem for DMC SE 4 is solved however if you have dealing with low frame but strong system here try this but first backup exe file:

Low End Settings For DMC 4 SE
Jesus christ that was a fast response give me a sec to reply

D

Deleted member 41833

Low End Settings For DMC 4 SE (I think you can adjust your settings there like orginal so no problem).
Okay ill also try ur backup exe, my system is very very weak. its a 10 year old laptop with less than 1gb of vram. Btw I'm going to sleep so whatever u respond with I will respond with tomorrow. Btw I appreciate ur enthusiasm, I hope u have a splendid day tomorrow and will respond tomorrow.

D

Deleted member 41833

Low End Settings For DMC 4 SE (I think you can adjust your settings there like orginal so no problem).
I just tested mission 15 which i believe is the one where u face the frog, it felt much much smoother this time so I think the downloaded exe solved the issue, ty again for ur response.

Top Bottom