• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4's saved files: where are they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gigo2568

New adventure in DMC
Hi everyone!

I installed DMC4 on my PC a few weeks ago and I finished some missions as well. I'm sure that I got some game saved files, but the problem is that I don't know what the saved files' name are and where they are in the game directory.

I'm asking because I wanted to uninstall the game (due to the lack of the space of my hard drive :lol:) without having to remove my game saved files. I plan to reinstall the game later so keeping the saved files is a wise choice (I guess) :D

Can anyone tell me what the files to back up are?

Thanks for the inputs.

Sparda™

The savegame is located under My Documents\CAPCOM\DEVILMAYCRY4\ directory.

And DH95, he's in the right forum.

gigo2568

New adventure in DMC
Thanks Dante Aseroth! I haven't seen your reply earlier and yet I posted the same thing in the feedback forum as Devil Hunter 95 suggested.

PS : I'm wondering if the saved file includes the key config as well? If not, is the config file located in CAPCOM\DEVILMAYCRY4\nativePC\default.cfg saved our key pad configuration?

Sparda™

gigo2568;112203 said:
Thanks Dante Aseroth! I haven't seen your reply earlier and yet I posted the same thing in the feedback forum as Devil Hunter 95 suggested.

PS : I'm wondering if the saved file includes the key config as well? If not, is the config file located in CAPCOM\DEVILMAYCRY4\nativePC\default.cfg saved our key pad configuration?

You can always edit It after you install the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom