• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

dmc4 sucks game

who like dmc more

• dmc3 and 1

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • dmc4

Votes: 19 59.4%

• Total voters

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
True, but you'd only have to access online once (and assuming you have any computer with internet access its really easy)

And still, they could always release a special version later with all the upgrades that were available for download (I hear Ninja Gaiden did this at some point)

darkninjax123

Assassin
i think capcom did that on purpose because i think dmc4 is a lead in for dmc5.....its like how they did with pirates of the carribean movies, number 2 was a lead in for 3, or like halo trilogy, halo2 was a lead in for halo3......etc.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Hey its early days yet and its pretty obvious that the DT IS Vergil. This game is about Nero and how he meets Dante we have fought the guy like 6 times in 2 games. I am starting to get a bit tired of Vergil.

And the costume thing doesnt really bother me at all. Just because these 2 things were missing doesnt mean the game sucked, I loved it.

aoshi

Actually i am not disappointed with nero not transforming into vergil. Initially i was wondering why not cast vergil instead of making him a demon in nero.
But that would make nero as a puppet and people would only see vergil in nero.
I think it was jus to have a "deja-vu" of DMC3.

yasoukyoku

SAVED!
The game play is excellent, but the story didn't progress DMC's overall story too much. The lack of extras is also a down fall especially since i cant use the sparda sword

Top Bottom