• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 Style+Weapon Combos

Keaton

Premium
What style + sword + gun combo works best for you?

I like Giglamesh+Coyote+Trickster

The speed and distance coverage that Trickster offers allows Giglamesh to overcome its short range, Shotgun/Coyote damages ALOT of enemies who threaten him in the air or through aerial attacks.

cosmic master

The Eternal Insomniac
my combo is rebellion+pandoras box+swordmaster
swordmaster just grants rebellion a truly awesome combo plus pandoras box just has to be like the greatest firearm from any of the games (excluding E+I of course)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Although in the previous games I did have a combination in this one I rarely use only one way for an entire mission. But I mostly use Trickster, Rebellion and Coyote A.

w33l33

meh...
mine has to be:

swordmaster + rebellion + ebony and ivory...

purely for the awesome dance macabre, rapid fire and sheer awesomeness of rebellion

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Lucifer + Trickster / Dark Slayer + Coyote = unbeatable! :p

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Mine is Rebellion + Swordmaster + Coyote (full charge shot)

I flick over to Trickster now and again but never use RG (never really given it a chance TBH)

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Swordmaster/Dark Slayer/Trickster + Rebellion + Pandora

I switch between the styles constantly >____<

Keaton

Premium
No Royal Guard fans?
I've found to very useful - especially with a fully charged Dreadnaught vs Blitz =p

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
I love doing this..Trickster, then when im ported at the demon i switch to sword master with rebellion. and i use Pandora and ebony and ivory as well.
that trickster/sword master thing i said works great vs Echidna when she is pooping her seeds btw. :p

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
i mainly use lucifer, pandora and swordmaster.

devilmaycry- you actually use dark slayer?

EDIT: i only use trickster on the savior. helps avoid those fists;)

Top Bottom