• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Savior-

Vergil´s right arm
So, can someone tell me where you cam buy Vital Stars and where you can save your game? (Buying the game tomorrow)

-Savior-

Vergil´s right arm
And can u guys too say to me, what are those "Bloody palace" and Style things like lucifer.?

Keaton

Premium
Welcome to the forums -Savior-, first of all I suggest you re-apply these questions after you have played the game first :D

It is all fairly self-explainitory when you start the game ^__^

Second, I hope you enjoy the game and if you have any problems with bosses, weapons or missions feel free to ask and undoubtedly our commited and knowlegeble staff and members will undoubtedly assit :D

-Savior-

Vergil´s right arm
Aand... someone tell me how to put the Life cauge longer (just power up, play it through...?) and put Devil Bringer stronger? (huh, lots of asking)

Koemi

half-breed
Welcome to the forum!

All your questions can be answered by just typing "Devil may cry 4 walkthrough" in yahoo/google. I personally use the walkthrough from gamespot.com.

-Savior-

Vergil´s right arm
Okay, im not sure, but i can buy the vital stars on power ups and the statues? (I think so)

-Savior-

Vergil´s right arm
Yep, im on Devil Hunter at mission 13. I loved the Echidna boss fight.
This game is perfect like the other DMC:s.

-Savior-

Vergil´s right arm
Theres one thing i didnt see on anywhere around google or those links, is there any kind of "demo theather" in main menu you can watch the all cutscenes after beating the game?

-Savior-

Vergil´s right arm
Thanks, ilove the cuts of this game. By the way, im just beating the last noss, Sanctus Diabolica! (After it the False Savior, huh...)

-Savior-

Vergil´s right arm
-Savior-;127166 said:
Thanks, ilove the cuts of this game. By the way, im just beating the last noss, Sanctus Diabolica! (After it the False Savior, huh...)

Sorry, lots of mistakes. Im not beating the last noss:)D).
Meaning the last boss:)

-Savior-

Vergil´s right arm
Now i did it!:p:p:wacko: I´ve beated the game and unlocked some more skills, Bloody palace and SoS mode.:lol:

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
-Savior-;127169 said:
Now i did it!:p:p:wacko: I´ve beated the game and unlocked some more skills, Bloody palace and SoS mode.:lol:

Wonderful, good job. Since you've beaten the game, thread locked:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom