• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 - PC Version

Will You Buy Devil May Cry 4 on the PC?

• Yes! I want DMC4 for the PC (only)

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Nope, not interested in DMC4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes I want the PC version, I also have the PS3 one too!

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Yes I want the PC version, I also have the X360 one too!

• No, I'm happy with just the PS3 Version thnkx

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I'm happy with just the X360 Version thnkx

• Whats Devil May Cry? O_o

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keaton

Premium
Hum. I'm mid-planning stage of building my own gaming PC, been in the works for a while now, but on the subject who's going to buy DMC4 for the PC...and do you already have it on another console?

Thoughts if you please :D

Janny

Dines with dementia
I don't own any modern console, so I rely only on my PC. So of course that I have DMC4 for PC, I've been fangirlising (is that even a verb?) over this game since the early trailer.

But I wouldn't buy it for any consoles even if I had the chance, because I can't use a controller/ gamepad or anything except the keyboard (it's not comfy for my fingers).

lawltank

I have DMC4 on my PC.

Loving every bit of it! I also heard the graphics look better if you have a high end computer than the console versions. I, myself, can't prove this because I don't have the game on any of the consoles, but I have to say, the graphics look really stunning. (I got an S rank for my performance test)

djdyks

I have DMC4 PC version ...
DMC2 & DMC3 & DMC SE in PS2 ...
PS3 can't afford yet
So i dunno how to cast my vote

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
I own the 360 version and recently downloaded the PC version. The Legendary Dark Knight difficulty rocks and the super characters are way better than on the consoles. If you haven't bought this game yet I recommend the PC version.

Sparda™

PC Version rocks! Too bad I ended It up so fast....All S rankings, can't beat my high score of Bloody Palace...:lol:

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Meh, I'm...Cynical about the 360 version, I'm not happy with it, but I never was happy with DMC 4, but back to the point.

I'll stick with the 360 version thanks, I don't see the point in shelling out for a game I already have.

Top Bottom