• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 is the funnest

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
FuumaMonou;68941 said:
The problem I have with DMC4 is the story. IMO it is completely lacking any real substance. Obviously, the main reason for this is because there isn't much to the story. Nero appears with nothing into why he is who he is (or what he is), and you don't get anywhere into his story.

I imagine (or hope), that the next game will go deep into Nero's story. It is kind of like you will enjoy the new game more, because you will know where Nero is going. Yet, you will enjoy Devil May Cry 4 more, because it makes sense and finally has an actual point (the basics of Devil May Cry 4's story are so cliche, and you could really fit them in any story but with different characters).

Not that I am saying that Devil May Cry 4 is bad. I enjoyed it quite a bit, though I wish Nero got different weapons and there were more weapons in the game. Though, I do think it is a tad easy so far (I've beaten Human, Devil Hunter, and so far Son of Sparta (is that the next one up) seems even easier than Human, and I've gotten to like 33 on the Bloody Palace). I imagine it will get too hard though with more difficulties to go.

Oh, I do not like how much you have to replay the same stuff to get achievements and such, kind of annoying.

Nah.Nero must have his red queen,blue rose and devil bringer only...his devil bringer is too powerful...:O ...only Dante worths using more Devil Arms...DMC 4 is good game,yet it is the funnest of all DMC game...:lol:

aka958

Don't trust people
i like the 4 better than the 3 cuse nero used only used Red Queen , Blue Rose , Yamato and the Devilbringer but he learned more attacks with Red Queen than Dante does with any weapons at all... and it has what i think better story more than a tower comes up and fight with vergil almost immediatly but the fourth had better story in an another View

Top Bottom