• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 Difficulties

-Savior-

Vergil´s right arm
So, what is the starting difficulty of you guys when you first time played DMC4? And what is the difficulty you playing now?:unsure:

Keaton

Premium
If you have played the game before you should start on Human Difficulty, it allows you to get to grips with the controls and the general style of the game. THEN you can move on to Devil Hunter, Dante Must Die, Heaven or Hell, Hell or Hell and finally Son of Sparda if your a PC user :D

I personally enjoy Devil Hunter/Dante Must Die modes because its quite satisfying when you take down an enemy that offers some resistance :D

But I actually spend most of my time on Bloody Palace ;)

-Savior-

Vergil´s right arm
Thank alot, but i think i start on Devil Hunter, cause i am pretty good in it (played on cousins) and i want sons of sparda unlocked (playstation 3), but thanks for the information!

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
Devil Hunter is the first difficulty i played and i finished DMD mode from month ago.

I'm playing bloody palace now and i want to clear it with nero.

Koemi

half-breed
Since this was my first DMC game, I began with Human; then Devil hunter, so on. Now I just have to play LDK - too much fun to skip :D

ManOfMayhem

What is the sons of Sparda? I am not 100% sure about what it is. I know Sparda's sons are Vergil and Dante but what do you mean unlock it for the PS3?

Koemi

half-breed
it's just another difficulty mode, a bit more difficult than Demon Hunter. That's all ;)

the description of that mode fits its content: to complete this mode, you have to be stylish.

completing that let you play DMD, and when you finish DMD you got your super characters' costume

-Savior-

Vergil´s right arm
Im 99% sure, but i ask you still: Can you have the Heaven or Hell mode unlocked when you complete the game on Sons of sparda?

-Savior-

Vergil´s right arm
I did not actually found this anywhere: What is the bloody palace? please answer! and how it can be unlocked??

-Savior-

Vergil´s right arm
Oh, now i know how to unlock it. Can you tell to me everything from the styles, weapons and that way, please?

Keaton

Premium
^Thats waaaay to much info for a member to write -Savior-, you should check out gamefaqs.com, or just have a play around first...afterall, if you haven't played upto Dante's levels yet, knowing about Styles and Multiple Weapons is useless ^__^

-Savior-

Vergil´s right arm
Now i understant lots of it. If the time runs out, do you lose? (And an stupid question, can you skip the cutscenes?:)D) and the credits?)

Keaton

Premium
There is only a time limit on a few levels, other levels can be done at your own pace.

...and yes you can skip the cutscenes and credits - but you don't want to :D

-Savior-

Vergil´s right arm
Heh, knowing, i just meaned that in next round of the game its really boring if you have to watch all the long cutscenes and credits again and again. Thanks really much.

Hey, anyone of you guys, have you beaten the game on Hell and Hell mode?

Uhh, ihave survived an A rank on Bloody palace now whit Nero, should try Dante...

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
-Savior- don't double/triple post. If you want to add something to your previous post use the edit button. If you MUST make a new post wait until someone else posts after you.

xX_KILLJOY_Xx

Uncomebackable
Get'em Tony :)

Savior, did you get you A after completing BP? Most of the time its a guarenteed S-rank or C-rank for super character. Just curious?

Top Bottom