• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC4 Bloody Palace.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
But in DMC3 if you play fire level only it count as 100+ level so 10000/100=100 levels. So we can say that overall level in both bloody palace is same :p

True, but still, by the sheer amount of levels that are there, you can say it still is much longer, because you don't HAVE to go up using the fire pillar.

Keyur

True, but still, by the sheer amount of levels that are there, you can say it still is much longer, because you don't HAVE to go up using the fire pillar.
Agreed. Sometime we need to go water/lighting level when we are low in health or boss is coming. So it gonna be long as you said but minimum possible level in DMC3 gonna be almost same as DMC4 :)

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
My last play :

Nero
Stage: 101

I have total fun In it. Next time i will post my Dante playtrough score :)

lorddemolatron

Premium
Okay now Dante playtrough

Stage: 101

Im still so fast in ending this mode.

Keyur

Any tips for playing as Dante?
My problem is time is running out. I mostly use trick+sword style with pandora.

Keyur

Again with Nero - full clear
Score - 37 75 986
Grade- S
Time- 2:05:00
Time Extension- 2:36:00

extra life

live dt demonstration
dante
stage: 101 (clear)
score: 3 511 794

no super character,no automatic,keyboard,no damage lol i'm kidding about that last one : D

dante strategy: i use gilgamesh with darkslayer. can't deal a lot of strategy tips on that,all i can say is when you get the chance,deal some combos with gilgamesh+darkslayer. if you must,use the dt to brake off the combo or minimise damage. when the shadow goes in royal guard,attacking from air with gilgamesh,if done right will result in shadow dante mis-release and every release by the rule,force him to change style,regarless if its sucessfull or not. darkslayer can deal some longer range damage and i don't mean slash dimension but regular slashes that are in advantage over gilgamesh. challenge the shadow dante in attack then step back a little and do a few timed dark slayer swings then deal heavy damage with a gilgamesh combo. if you have the chance or feel its better,go directly with gilgamesh but be carefull not to land on gilgamesh,it will cream your advantage in no time. dante loves attacking in air and teleport especially when low on health and that is where dark slayer will shine.

Keyur

again Nero new record: Full clear
Time: 2:08:36
Time extend: 2:39:33
Enemy: 696
Red Orbs:83 294
Score: 39 22 221
Grade: S

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
if i could include dmc3 that would be good

character: nelo angelo XD
level: 5900 (got bored after)
score: cant remember

lorddemolatron

Premium
if i could include dmc3 that would be good

character: nelo angelo XD
level: 5900 (got bored after)
score: cant remember

For me on DMC3 bloody palace I gotten always SSS marks, as I played only PC port of game, but now also PS2 ones too :)

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Just got a new record.

Player: Dante
Floor: 101
Score: 6,312,580

Almost perfect considering you get about 6.5 million points for a no damage run.

Top Bottom