• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC3 Trainer exists?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denmatyr Sparda

Devil Hunter
Is there any DMC3 Trainer? A demon with high amount of HP (and where you cant die)? Please let me know the truth about this "Train system".

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Blimey! Didn't know there were Devil May Cry 4 trainers out there! What kinda things can you do with 'em, DA? Infinite health, infinite devil trigger, all missions unlocked, etc? Also, would you mind providing a link to some of those Devil May Cry 4 trainers for Denmatyr Sparda, please?

Denmatyr Sparda

Devil Hunter
yeah it would be very nice to have some info on how to get there and stuff, please send me link or something, I would be really happy! =)

Koemi

half-breed
I'd like that too DA - for both DMC 3 and 4. I like playing Dante and Nero a lot, but I hate to replay the entire mission just to reach a certain "target" (say, a frost team). Damn! Thanks in advance! =]

Denmatyr Sparda

Devil Hunter
Ty alot Dante! =)

EDIT: Looks like I need an tutorial on how this works, can u find one of that kind for me, Dante? That would be great! =)

Koemi

half-breed
hm it's in a link there:

"- To use a trainer just simply extract the files and launch the trainer and then launch the game, now just Alt + Tab out of the game and push the buttons which the trainer tells you to. Now you will have access to all the cheats the trainer has. Some trainers require that you launch the game first and then launch the trainer, to do this launch the game then just Alt + Tab out of the game and then launch the trainer. The trainer will almost always work if the games version matches that of the trainer. *Note that some trainers need to be extracted the the games directory/folder (where you installed the game). The trainer will state whether this needs to be done or not.

If you are still having problems and you need some help, then please contact us here."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom