• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC3 Soundtracks

Gorbashou

I don't know if this has been brought up before or not (I'm pretty sure it has), but what is your favorite DMC3 soundtrack and why?

Mine is Suffer from Devil May Cry 3, I have no idea why, the Cerberus bossfight isn't that very appealing to me, but it really blows me away. All from the pacing of the music to the lyrics voice and bassline. Just great.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Nice thread, Gorbashou.

I like Suffer, as well, but I think my favorites are between the second battle theme (iPod tells me it's Divine Hate, but iPod is known to be wrong...), the song for the 7 Hell's Battle (the first fight?) and the Nevan battle. =)
(I can't stand the song for when you're in Leviathan, though.... XP)

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Stage Music 9.
Beowulf's Battle theme.
Vergil Battle 2.
Stage Music 6.
Gigapede Battle.
Total Result (got the piano sheet music for it ;))

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Devils Never Cry
The first fight music inside Dante's shop
All Vergil Battles (particularly the 2nd)
Total Result
The first fight theme for Dante/+ the remixed version for Vergil

Hmm and a deep wish of mine would be for a version of Devils Never Cry with only the symphonical/opera/you-get-what-I-mean partXD

V

Oldschool DMC fan
The piano sheet music? o.o
You can play it too? =O
I haven't played it enough to memorize it, but I can play the sheet music. I have this whole stash of piano arrangements for video game songs from online... just need a new piano chair really... :/

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
The most memorable one is the piano one after the credits
it reminds me so much of old RE games which had a beautiful score awaiting you after you ended the game

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
I don't know if this has been brought up before or not (I'm pretty sure it has), but what is your favorite DMC3 soundtrack and why?

Mine is Suffer from Devil May Cry 3, I have no idea why, the Cerberus bossfight isn't that very appealing to me, but it really blows me away. All from the pacing of the music to the lyrics voice and bassline. Just great.

DMC3 only has one soundtrack. A soundtrack is composed of musical pieces, so I guess you mean those. Well, I can't really remember much, other than the awesome Devils Never Cry. Vergil Battle 3 is pretty nice too.

Gorbashou

DMC3 only has one soundtrack. A soundtrack is composed of musical pieces, so I guess you mean those. Well, I can't really remember much, other than the awesome Devils Never Cry. Vergil Battle 3 is pretty nice too.

I was thinking in the lines of you playing a track on a CD, it sounds.
Like "How many tracks does this CD have? 22?".

Don't be like that, you are right in one perspective and I'm right in another. If you want to find errors in language then go elsewhere.

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
I was thinking in the lines of you playing a track on a CD, it sounds.
Like "How many tracks does this CD have? 22?".

Don't be like that, you are right in one perspective and I'm right in another. If you want to find errors in language then go elsewhere.

No need to react so defensive. It's not my problem. Don't want to hear it, then just ignore it. You didn't even respond to the rest of my comment, so your comment's basically useless. But I get what you mean now, so that's fine.

Azure King

Yes, indeed. I like the beginning part. It gets a bit too rocky after but in whole it is a masterpiece.

Onward to the sacred battlefield
Where justification and limits are revealed
Tools of steel in rage they conquer
Weed out the killing of victims stalker

The powers proven to end the madness
Upon I take it to end the savage
The rays of light a truth of meaning
To my father the blood is pleading

A justice rage for all to feel
With innocent cries and hatred squeals
The gore of evil seems to satisfy
When slain an maimed and pacified

My chosen torture makes me stronger
In a life that craves the hunger
A freedom and a quest for life
Until the end the judgment night

DoktorV

Something that I've been wondering for years about the DMC3 soundtrack - is the choral theme that weaves through half the game in any actual language, or just nonsense syllables? It's most prominent in the divinity statue theme and Vergil Battle 3, but it appears in non-lyrical form in Vergil Battle 2 and lots of other places.

8BitHero

Scrub
I played the HD collection and went from DMC 1 > 2 > 3.
As soon as I started DMC 3 and watched the intro cutscene, this song kicks in...
... and I knew how AWESOME this game was going to be (especially compared to how mild DMC1 and 2 where).

Top Bottom