• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC3 saved data to DMC3:SE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VFX_Jeff

What's up friends,
I'm pretty familiar with DMC3, having beaten the game in all of the modes of difficulty. However, I never purchased the SE. I'm currently in SOS mode on DMC4. I'm enjoying the Bloody Palace mode (mission 20 was my best as Nero- the Blitz on level 18 really pummeled me:mad:, then Berial finished the job) and that sparked my interest concerning DMC3:SE, as I've read that it has something similar to BP mode.

Can you use your saved data from the regular DMC 3 in the SE? Has anyone completed the BP mode in DMC3:SE?

Thanks for any info.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Actually the only good thing you get, if you first had the original Devil May Cry 3, is that you don't need to beat the game with Dante in order to play as Vergil. Everything else, be it your unlocked costumes, the number of your orbs, the missions you've completed so far, etc won't be transferred sadly. It's one of the reasons why Special Edition is so cheap in money.

aka958

Don't trust people
could i have Vergil in Original DMC3!?!?!? ok.. i have SE and i must complete the game on any Difficulty before i get Vergil >_<

Keaton

Premium
^No Virgil in the original i'm afraid.

But as said by Tony above, if you have completed save data you get Virgil right away in SE :D

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
You do anyway though it much easier to complete each game separately as DMC3 and SE are different in difficulty admittingly I only have SE but if I got bored of waiting for DMC5 I would play it for fun because I actually like the Orginal DMC3 lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom