• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC3 Final Boss Battle: DmC Style w/ Dante and Vergil *sexy potential wallpapers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
2048x1280.resizedimage

2048x1280.resizedimage

Blazer-X

Hmm. Know what would be even better? Use Dante's character swap, rather than just model swap, so he'd be using the Rebellion instead of the Yamato. Just an idea.

Nevertheless... Thanks for the new wallpaper.

Hmm. Know what would be even better? Use Dante's character swap, rather than just model swap, so he'd be using the Rebellion instead of the Yamato. Just an idea.

Nevertheless... Thanks for the new wallpaper.

Well, I guess I could do that fight again, but the problem is during the part where he goes to the heart, he won't do storm swords if I"m using actual dante archetype and there are some combat sounds missing as well.

Blazer-X

Huh... never knew that the fight gets glitched on character swap (I've only seen the modded fight once). Interesting. Still, for picture making purposes, it would technically be better.

That said, I'm still very appreciative of all that you've done. Any ETA on when the Vergil Mod may be released?

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
Great job as always!! :w00t:

Soooooooooo...... when is that shirtless Vergil mod coming? :troll: You always troll me with that "sexy" in your thread titles...:'(

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
DMCwallpaperImade_zps4aa296a9.jpg

Hope you don't mind Sam but I took one of your screenshots here and did a little editing making another wallpaper to give me something to do on another sleepless night.

Hope you guys like it. My editing skills aren't the best because I'm still learning this program but enjoy this gift friends. ^_^

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Thanks chu.

I'm still trying to understand how this thing works so it was some practice. I made a new sig now too. I'm a sucker for cel shaded graphics and I just love the little Viewtiful Dante.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom