• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC1 Remake

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
This has been asked many MANY times.

If they made it faster and gave it a Bloody Palace along with a couple new modes and enhanced graphics, sign me up.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
It would depend on what they changed if they just made a HD remake and like Silves said made it faster maybe, but what DMC used to be is something most fans don't want anymore ergo it would be screwed with too much so probably not as I would spend the whole time shouting
"WTF!? what have they done!?...this game sucks!" at the slightest alteration.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
It would depend on how much "relevent" and "fun" stuff they added like say for example.

1.Newer and better upgraded HD graphics (obviously)
2.Newer and more inovative style of gameplay (maybe bring in a new twist on the style system)
3.More of a variety of unlockables.
Perhaps the ability to play as Nelo Angelo or the ability to play in Sparda form through the entire game or even just a new suit for Dante

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
ToCool74;299346 said:
It would depend on how much "relevent" and "fun" stuff they added like say for example.

1.Newer and better upgraded HD graphics (obviously)
2.Newer and more inovative style of gameplay (maybe bring in a new twist on the style system)
3.More of a variety of unlockables.
Perhaps the ability to play as Nelo Angelo or the ability to play in Sparda form through the entire game or even just a new suit for Dante

If you beat DMC1 on hard or DMD (I forget) you unlock the Sparda costume which you can use all the missions. But I agree. And thanks for the Rep Darin Rosu. ^_^

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Sparda's rejected son;299478 said:
Vergel being playable I can see, but how could Nero be put into it?

Well, how did they put Vergil into DMC3? Made him playable with no story. Sure it'd be kind of cheap, but I would prefer playing as Nero.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Personally, yes. They'd only have to change a few things. Maybe make Vergil playable in two forms. Vergil and Nelo Angelo forms. Add Bloody Palace, better graphics, make it faster. All of these things that have already been said.

So yeah, because they'd only have to tweak a few things.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
LordOfDarkness;299655 said:
Personally, yes. They'd only have to change a few things. Maybe make Vergil playable in two forms. Vergil and Nelo Angelo forms. Add Bloody Palace, better graphics, make it faster. All of these things that have already been said.

So yeah, because they'd only have to tweak a few things.

I agree. And as for Nero being in it, I don't think he could be in it because at this time he would be a young teen with no Devil trigger. So I don't think he'll be able to due much. Also his arm may not be transformed yet. But yeah I get your point SS.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Sparda's rejected son;299674 said:
I agree. And as for Nero being in it, I don't think he could be in it because at this time he would be a young teen with no Devil trigger. So I don't think he'll be able to due much. Also his arm may not be transformed yet. But yeah I get your point SS.

Who said it had to be chronologically accurate? If he has no story, he could be a gameplay element only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom