• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC - What do YOU want? And how would you have it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vezild

Taking Back Lordran One Boss At a Time
CoolDemon, I mean no disrespect whatsoever. Your points and opinions are as valid and valuable as everyone else's. I merely stated my opinion of what I thought of you at first, but now my opinions are changing. So I apologize if I damaged your esteem or hurt your feelings and I hope you understand that I mean no harm.

Asmodaius

Yeah.These two Guys: Cooldemon and Asmo sometimes are trolls on rage rush.

A troll is someone who posts for the sake of upsetting others. That's not my style. However, CoolDemon is known to enrage me at times, and that leads to some heated discussions between us, but in the end we just disagree about some things, and that's alright.

I found it rather unnecessary of you to call either of us trolls though. Such accusations aren't very nice. However, you did apologize, so let's just forget it ever happened. ^^

Vezild

I didn't notice your reply Asmo. Well an opinion's an opinion right? If we think you're trolling, well that's our bad. Then again, I don't think you're trolling. As I said to CoolDemon just now, your points and opinions are just as valuable than anyone's. So I apologize! -puts up a white flag-

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
CoolDemon, I mean no disrespect whatsoever. Your points and opinions are as valid and valuable as everyone else's. I merely stated my opinion of what I thought of you at first, but now my opinions are changing. So I apologize if I damaged your esteem or hurt your feelings and I hope you understand that I mean no harm.
No hurt feelings here. Thanks for your concern though!

Vezild

I feel so cool :cool: I'm a noob here and I'm already talking to the upper-ups. But seriously, though. No problem, CoolDemon!

Vezild

Hah well I'm newer (just started posting stuff today). And you seem well known in this forum already.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
For me I think that Im more shadow on forum. Getting things on head, and be engaged on some MMOs makes you addicted to net( Im luckier case, beacuse I never started wars for net with my parents, as we still share It)

Asmodaius

For me I think that Im more shadow on forum. Getting things on head, and be engaged on some MMOs makes you addicted to net( Im luckier case, beacuse I never started wars for net with my parents, as we still share It)

Yet your sig is one I recognize every time. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom