• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC website updated (Some pretty neat were features added)

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
~Dangit. They won't let me change the title~

The website is more interactive now and we can see full renders of Osiris and Arbiter.

http://www.capcom.co.jp/dmc/
osiris_zps3ec1ad9e.png

arbiter_zpsed4e4470.png

crush

Oh...the site in fact had a lot of mistypes yesterday lol
Like Rebellion was his TWIN guns....

Erm...doesn't Osiris look like that large twin fin like thing in the City?

Kammosjuttu

~Dangit. They won't let me change the title~

The website is more interactive now and we can see full renders of Osiris and Arbiter.

http://www.capcom.co.jp/dmc/
osiris_zps3ec1ad9e.png

arbiter_zpsed4e4470.png

Cool pictures; it's great to see these weapons up-close in detail. :)
And here, I made a translation of the textes (and just for the fun of it, I also translated the descriptions of the rest of the weapons that were listed on the net page):

Osiris "The Angel Scythe"

The weapon that holds in angelic powers. It can unleash slashing attacks that are effective in speed on enemy groups. One that drags in the surrounding enemies, entangling strikes into diverse combos.

Arbiter "The Demon Axe"

Arbiter-weapon that holds demonic powers in it. The axe that features powerful strikes, and also, it has another ability; while airborne, the head of the axe can be shoot out at the enemies as a strong finish move.

Rebellion, Ebony&Ivory

Long-sword Rebellion:
The sword was given to Dante by his father so that Dante could protect his body from the demons that aim at his life. At the moment when it receives new strenght, the sword changes its shape.

Ebony&Ivory:
Twin guns whose design has the air of historical importance. They have the ability to do mutual serial shooting attack. It is not clear where these weapons come from.

Yup, that was it. Hopefully someone was entertained. ;)

AngelMode

lol holy crap, this is so cool. The background moving pictures they show are sweet.

This is probably one of the most well done sites for a game I have ever seen XD

Top Bottom