• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Vergil's Chronicles Comic coming to America!

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
UGH Finally. I mean I can easily settle for reading them on the computer, but holding a copy in your hand has a greater materialistic appeal. But here's the real question: When can we buy that pendant that people got for pre-ordering from the Capcom store?

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Sweet find! I see there's a second comic book also. I wonder which character that will be about?

Oh, as a side note, the comic I have is hardcover. Pretty sweet.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Sweet find! I see there's a second comic book also. I wonder which character that will be about?

Oh, as a side note, the comic I have is hardcover. Pretty sweet.
Idk! I'm very excited to see where they will go with the next comic. So glad this is coming out! :)

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I'll be guessing Dante after prison life? Maybe how he got the trailer and what he did inbetween?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Are you sure they aren't releasing the full book in issues? (breaking down the book into comics)

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Well, i only thought about it because I know star trek graphic books get split down into four or five issue comics.
(I found that out with 'Khan: Ruling in Hell'. *really wants that book*)

Sunaka Marién

Yep, it is a long time to wait. That's why I ordered it in French. I'm so impatient with that kind of thing.
Loopy, could you tell me where you got your copy from? I geuss getting it from France is easier then America for me, if only I knew where to get it... (>.>);

Top Bottom