• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Trailer by AM

AngelMode

So, I saw someone made a DmC trailer and I decided to give it a shot. I was bored anyway, and this didn't take too much effort to make... well, less than I had anticipated anyway.

I tried putting as much crap as I could in there. But yeah, have a fun watch you guys ^^

Oh wow, I just noticed, there is a strange noise in the background. That doesn't happen on my actual video but it does on youtube. Wtf... I guess I should lower the volume next time...

New one:

Derozio

Sexiness Personified.
That's pretty nice! Had low expectations for some reason but I think I like it a lot. :D

Keep up the good work. (b")b

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
AMAZING!!
american-psycho-meme-generator-hey-you-re-awesome-58415a.jpg

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

sweet.....dam u guys do amazing things when your bored :D me sleeping :p.....but non the less this is an awesome video hope to see more :):) and send it to NT saying this is how you make a bad@ss trailer :p:D

Azurel

Not bad. However, I think it could have been improved if it didn't have any flashing colors. I couldn't tell what was going on onscreen during those moments. Otherwise, it was good.

Railazel

I give it a 9 out of 10.

You would have had a 10 out of 10, but you forgot to add the part where Dante one- hit KOs the bouncer.

btmudd28

Good job man. I like what you did blending together the different story elements from the various trailers. Well done indeed.

AngelMode

Thanks a lot guys! Truthfully, I wasn't expecting this many positive responses.

sweet.....dam u guys do amazing things when your bored :D me sleeping :p.....but non the less this is an awesome video hope to see more :):) and send it to NT saying this is how you make a bad@ss trailer :p:D

I'll try and do more in the later future if they keep giving us new trailers and stuff. Maybe when the game comes out I'll do some of actual gameplay footage and mix it up to make like a cool combo video or something.

Not bad. However, I think it could have been improved if it didn't have any flashing colors. I couldn't tell what was going on onscreen during those moments. Otherwise, it was good.

LOL Yeah, I overdid it :p But see? This is what I like: constructive criticism. So thanks a lot for bringing that up ^^ I might do another completely different trailer and keep out the "way too many color effects" out of it. But maybe later. I hate Mondays >_<

I give it a 9 out of 10.

You would have had a 10 out of 10, but you forgot to add the part where Dante one- hit KOs the bouncer.
Yeah, I was gonna do that but then I forgot... lol.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
So, I saw someone made a DmC trailer and I decided to give it a shot. I was bored anyway, and this didn't take too much effort to make... well, less than I had anticipated anyway.

I tried putting as much crap as I could in there. But yeah, have a fun watch you guys ^^

Oh wow, I just noticed, there is a strange noise in the background. That doesn't happen on my actual video but it does on youtube. Wtf... I guess I should lower the volume next time...

Whoa. Nice job you doe'd. I once tried make my own fan trailers of some videogames I like but they could be not so good than yours. Nice job :)

AngelMode

Thanks again guys ^^

and if u can put at the end of the vid like visit us at www,devilmaycry.org u know cuz lots of people dont know about this site but everyone knows about youtube :) that would be gr8;)

I'll put that at the end in an annotation.

btw, since I had some extra scenes that I cut off from this one I decided I could even make another one. So here it is. This is more about gameplay... well, at least about half of it XD

rocketvergil

Vergil's apprentice, the successor to yamato
Thanks again guys ^^

I'll put that at the end in an annotation.

btw, since I had some extra scenes that I cut off from this one I decided I could even make another one. So here it is. This is more about gameplay... well, at least about half of it XD

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC

Top Bottom