• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC: Suprises

Arwen

Lost Soul
Chapter 1

It was getting close too midnight and Dante was walking the streets. He wasn’t planning on going anyplace as he had come out too think on a few things that had happened a few nights ago. Rain was gently wetting his hair his collar pulled up. The clock too the church made him look up and he found himself at the church. Looking up towards the clock tower for a minute he decided too go in out of the rain and think a while before heading back too the shop. Walking through the two large wooden doors he looked around briefly. From what he saw it wasn’t much different too the last one he’d been in though this one didn’t have a statue of his old man looking back at him. Finding a seat he sat down lazily leaning back. As his mind wondered he could here footsteps. Ebony and Ivory were strapped too his side and he could draw them quickly if he needed too. Looking slightly in the direction of the footsteps he saw it was a priest. Dante was never all to fond of priests “It is getting rather late. Even for someone with your reputation. Why are you here?” asked the priest with a little concern in his voice. Dante smiled lightly and looked at the priest fully. “I’m here cause of the rain.” Dante answered bluntly. The priest looked at the rain lightly pouring on the windows. “Yes it seems too be only raining a little which makes me wonder what the real reason for you coming in here.” The priest said.
“Well now I don’t think that’s something you need too know. Don’t you have your own little duties too attend too then bothering me?”
“Why yes I was about too lock the door. Things aren’t as safe as they used too be anymore. If you don’t want too be locked in then you should leave.”
Dante looked at the priest then too the door. A thought of maybe the priest might know something of what had happened in the last few night. Standing up he checked himself over. “Maybe I was a little harsh. Tell me priest you must know a little or heard what’s being going on the last few days.” The priest looked curious and worried at the same time. “I know little about things yes.” The priest sat down with a light smile. “Is that why you came here too get information?” He asked slightly looking at Dante. “Actually not at the time but I know priests and they tend too either be involved or know what’s going on.”
“A few nights ago someone came too this world from the demon world. Since then demons have been appearing all over town.” Dante raised an eyebrow. “Huh, guess I’m gonna have too do a little looking too find whatever came through first. First one through always a good bet they are behind what ever is going on.” Dante turned too walk back out into the rain. The priest stood up and calmly watched him walk out of the door. Two other priests came behind him from the shadows. “Send someone too watch him make sure he doesn’t ruin anything.”
“Why tell him about the girl?” asked the priest too his left.
“Why go looking for her ourselves when we can have someone else doing it for us?” answered the priest.

Arwen

Lost Soul
Chapter 2

Returning too his shop Dante was surprised too see some one sitting in his chair. The person was women with long black hair. She seemed too not have noticed him as her gaze was mostly on the shop. “Hey lady, you want too get out of my seat.” The woman looked at him for the first time with curiosity but didn’t move. “Hmmm, let me think on that. You’re Dante right?” She smiled leaning on the table with her hands. “Depends on who’s asking.” Dante walked over too his desk. “The name’s Dawn. I’m here for a little how you would say a mission of sorts.” Getting up out of the seat and walking a little away from Dante. “Mission huh? Well if you know the code then I’ll be happy too oblige you.” Dawn looked at him briefly. “Now that may be a problem as I don’t know the code seen as I am new in town. Though you’ll find this interesting I’m sure.” Dante took a light interest in what Dawn was saying but still was convinced what she had wouldn’t be as interesting as she believed it was. “Yeah I’m sure. Alright what is this amazing mission you have for me.” Sounding sarcastic. Dawn turned and moved closer too him. “I know where the escaped demon is. I believe you are looking for then am I right.” Dante was shocked about how she knew about it. He’d only decided too go hunting for the demon whilest he walked bak here. “Damn girl you have my interested more then I would have thought of.” She smiled lightly again. “Well then are you going too take the case or not? I can quite easily get someone else too come with me too find them.” Dawn knew it was safer having Dante do this then anyone else especially the priests who had been searching since the demon came through the portal. “You have a deal though what do you get out of this?” he asked curiously. “Lets just say I get something out of this regardless what happens. Get you things we leave tonight.” Dante stood and only took his guns and sword. “Alright lets go hunting.” He smirked

Top Bottom