• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Stylish Play Tournament

Dominus

Okay guys, the tournament has begun. Go here!

I know the entry windows and voting periods for each round are kind of short, but I hope a lot of people enter! Basically you'll have a weekend to submit each time, and then a couple days to vote.

I'll be fielding any questions you might have over on Unity, and I'll try and check here diligently as well.

Right off the bat, I want to emphasize that we will be doing this again when DMC4SE comes out, and offering the same prizing. As my team has done in the past with games like Strider, I wanted to give the super avid and supportive fans an opportunity to get the slick disc version.

Good luck!
I hope there's a consolation prize for most stylish way to fail...

GregaMan

Good show, DM, but I'm afraid this isn't in line with any of the tournament guidelines! Those are outlined here, but you've only got about two hours left to submit!

Akame

I think you can, but I was waiting for the Def edition for pc to enter. But it never happened.
all we have to do is wait, but how long? That's another question.Month has passed since release and still i'm waiting for pc news, but seems like capcom and nt decided to ignore pc community.Its pretty sad.

GregaMan

The Round 1 submission window has drawn to a close, and I'm super excited about the turnout. A manageable number for us, but enough that we do indeed have to pare it down to a Top 10. Can't wait to showcase them.

On that note, quick reminder that the voting period for Round 1 will commence this Wednesday morning and close Friday morning (all in Pacific Time), meaning it'll be a little tight. I'll try to make it so voting commences on Tuesdays for subsequent rounds. But please stay tuned Wednesday!

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I wish I could have entered, but sadly I don't have a PS4 yet. I hope stuff like this keeps up even after all this new release stuff dies down. Devil May Cry will always be alive for fans like us, so more competitions down the road would be great.

Captain Xin

Aaron (steeleserpent) is miles ahead , hope michellegun enters

Well, my vote's for Kyosuke, so that's that.

Also, if I remember correctly, the definitive edition hasn't been out in Japanese market yet. Although I personally would love to send him a copy of the game as a present.

C'mon! We all knew this guy deserve it!

GregaMan

Well, my vote's for Kyosuke, so that's that.

Also, if I remember correctly, the definitive edition hasn't been out in Japanese market yet. Although I personally would love to send him a copy of the game as a present.

C'mon! We all knew this guy deserve it!

All submissions are using Definitive Edition, so Kyosuke already has the game. XD But I guess he'd probably be flattered if you sent him another one. :3

Khundy

Berserker
All submissions are using Definitive Edition, so Kyosuke already has the game. XD But I guess he'd probably be flattered if you sent him another one. :3

yup, he's got Lock on for sure. Is that a mod? I know they have a turbo mode mod for PC but I never found a Lock on one.

Top Bottom