• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Stylish Play Tournament

crunma

English is the poor Japanese

How to join

1.Create a YouTube account.( It is nice to not do it if you have.)

2.Participant's name. URL of YouTube account. Comments to the forum.

3.Please comment if any other something.

Models that can participate
Xbox360 or PS3 or PC

Rules

1.Cheating is prohibited

2.You do not say bad things about players. (Advice OK)

3.that you enjoy

Screening criteria
Number of high evaluation of YouTube

GregaMan

Crunma, this is a cool idea.

Crunma and everyone else, please feel free to contact me anytime you're doing Devil May Cry community events like this. You can message me on this site, or contact me via Twitter @fingersmaloy, or @DevilMayCry. I'm one of the community managers at Capcom.

I can help out with promotion and English translation if it's a good community event and I'm not too busy ^^;;

crunma

• Crunma, this is a cool idea.

Crunma and everyone else, please feel free to contact me anytime you're doing Devil May Cry community events like this. You can message me on this site, or contact me via Twitter @fingersmaloy, or @DevilMayCry. I'm one of the community managers at Capcom.

I can help out with promotion and English translation if it's a good community event and I'm not too busy ^^;;
    • You're very kind.
      I want you to help me if you can help me towards Capcom.
      Because I send a contest to Twitter, please make a reservation for me.
      May I send it to Twitter in Japanese?

Gbraga

Hey, that's cool! I'm not good enough to participate, but I'm excited to watch the entries.

Ruisu

Of course you don't remember me.
I wish I could find one of those capture devices selling where I live. I haven't played DmC in a lifetime now though, so I would likely just embarrass myself.

sssensational

What are you gonna do with all that power?
Supporter 2014
Crunma, this is a cool idea.

Oh, I should remember this. Me and a friend are about to do something.

crunma

Unfortunately, I 'm not very good at action games, at all.
But this surely sounds cool, looking forward towards it!
Thanks you. And get to invite the people likely to be able to participate, you will be saved. Tournament, please looking forward.

Participating people of videos, I want to also OK shooting of the video camera.

Last edited by a moderator:

GregaMan

Okay guys, the tournament has begun. Go here!

I know the entry windows and voting periods for each round are kind of short, but I hope a lot of people enter! Basically you'll have a weekend to submit each time, and then a couple days to vote.

I'll be fielding any questions you might have over on Unity, and I'll try and check here diligently as well.

Right off the bat, I want to emphasize that we will be doing this again when DMC4SE comes out, and offering the same prizing. As my team has done in the past with games like Strider, I wanted to give the super avid and supportive fans an opportunity to get the slick disc version.

Good luck!

Last edited:

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Ugh...hopefully I can tear myself away from writing the four final papers I have to do for next week to try my hand at it :p Good luck everyone!

Top Bottom