• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Release Date

Mephisto

Using Alchemy to hunt those Demons down!
December 31st does sound kind of a silly release date :/ Mid-summer or almost the end of the year sounds about right. But now I hardly care about DmC since it won't be released on PC. So disappointed...unless they will release it sometime after for Microsoft Windows *crosses fingers*

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
December 31st does sound kind of a silly release date :/ Mid-summer or almost the end of the year sounds about right. But now I hardly care about DmC since it won't be released on PC. So disappointed...unless they will release it sometime after for Microsoft Windows *crosses fingers*
actually the game is being released on pc :)

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"

It will be released on PC

Mephisto

Using Alchemy to hunt those Demons down!
For real? Strange how it doesn't say so in Wikipedia.

Edit: Huh. Apparently they are releasing it for the PC. I need to research thoroughly before I post heh. Thank you again =)

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
I can understand why they would wait till early 2013 to release it, but NT always release their games during the fall. I dont care when its release because i'm not getting RE6 or Call of Duty or any other repeated games of last year. DmC looks way different, i just hope its going to be fun.

YinTehWin

Yinneh Boi
I just checked back, gamespot has changed the release date to TBA so we may see DmC some other time this year. :'DD

Top Bottom