• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC, prequal, maturing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc...

ok, my opinion on DmC.
Its gona be a prequal, a younger version of the original Dante, a more rabelais version.
As the game progress's the character will mature and grow into the original Dante. The one we all loved from the first.

But thats just my opinion. :D

FaithlessDevilBringer

I completely agree. He will more than likely mature to the white haired badass we all know and love as the game progresses but personally i think the new look for Dantè is cool.

Asmodaius

That's not really an opinion as much as it is a theory. XD
But other than that, I still believe this is a reboot, retelling the story of Dante. I don't think it will be directly connected to the other games.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
there is still a small chance that this is a prequel and that it does tie into the main DMC canon and I'm interested in seeing if they can pull it off.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
It's already been said that this is a Reboot. It has nothing to do with the original games. They're doing this simply because they wanna see where the reboot will go.

I can't remember where, but it's even been said part some of the Capcom team that Dante was born with completely white hair.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Darius Blakhart;300851 said:
it has been said that DmC is not a reboot but a prequel to the prequel of Devil May Cry

Actually, Ninja Theory said that it was a prequel, then they said reboot. They won't give a definitive answer.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
^So I'm guessing its both a prequel and a reboot which will be hard to pull off unless they are saying its a reboot that starts out with a look at Dante before he becomes number-one badass demon hunter Dante of DMc3-DMC1 fame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom