• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC prank call

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
Ok this needs to be a regular thing. Like I want more of this happening all the time.

EllDawn

I wonder if she called the cops since he said he was hunting and killing demons. Hopefully she was able to connect the dots and realize he was talking about a video game before that could happen.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I wonder if she called the cops since he said he was hunting and killing demons. Hopefully she was able to connect the dots and realize he was talking about a video game before that could happen.
I think the lady mentions that she was searching googgle to see what or who Mundus was...so I hope she realised it was a game.:p

Id like to see a sound board call
If it was a DmC soundboard, the only phrase on there would be 'F--k you'.:lol:

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Meh, it was funny.

Does anyone know when Battletoads comes out, I'm thinking about preordering it?

EllDawn

I think the lady mentions that she was searching googgle to see what or who Mundus was...so I hope she realised it was a game.:p

If it was a DmC soundboard, the only phrase on there would be 'F--k you'.:lol:
lol. With how serious he sounded, she might not have. I've had friends that didn't catch onto the fact I was joking because they always assumed I was serious. I'd be worried if she believed him.

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
I'd be the first to fall for such pranks...:ermm:
But I was thinking, wouldn't it have been hilarious if it was someone who actually played DmC to answer that phone call?:p

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I'd be the first to fall for such pranks...:ermm:
But I was thinking, wouldn't it have been hilarious if it was someone who actually played DmC to answer that phone call?:p
If they knew about DmC, that would have been really funny. Maybe then the person receiving the call would ask to join the Order and create ways to annoy Bill O'reilly:lol:

Top Bottom