• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heya

Hey I started a DMC poll just to see exactly how many haters, lovers, indecisive people there are. I'm just curious with the numbers.

http://d-m-c.tumblr.com/

You don't need a tumblr to vote on the poll, but if you do you can follow & post anything you like on there to vent out what's on your mind. It's a place where anything goes. :)

heatlancer

1# Trickster
im on the fence, at first i was ****ed but now im really anxious
i think he'll look better in the actual game, i also dont think the footage that was shown in the trailer was ingame footage, it was just one of those showing off super quality teasers which are never seen ingame

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
Still hate it, nothing will change my mind unless they bring back the old characters the way they are. Don`t care that they`re all copyrighted - buy them, don`t care that you don`t have money - should have thought of that before making this game, don`t care about anything about "why not".
Old DMC for ever.
Period.

Rage06

2, hoping that the Timeline rumour is true.
Dante changes through out the game, he becomes more cool looking ^^ with white hair :p

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Ha! The art on that site is hilarious - Vergil smoking a carrot? DmC is so bizarre that might just happen! Why have they made Dante look like a cocaine addict? Good question?! I'll still play it no matter what. Doesn't mean I'll like it and for now until we get more info and a prettier Dante that's all I have to say. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom