• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC Playstation Network Avatars

Status
Not open for further replies.

OriginalOutcast

For all the PS3 Owners out there, Capcom has recently updated the Playstation Network with DMC4 Avatars. Here's the link about it.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/jgonzo/blog/2010/11/29/belated_reminder:_new_avatars_on_psn

I've looked through the Devil May Cry 4 Avatars and so far no Avatars of Dante yet, but they have Agnus, Kyrie, Nero, Lady, Credo, Gloria, The Red Queen Sword and The Blue Rose Revolver. but who knows what will happen next week on PSN.

This thread will be updated when new DMC-Related Avatars are added.

OriginalOutcast

Capcom tends to update their Games, Avatars and wallpapers randomly and little at a time. We're just gonna have to wait and see when Capcom will post Avatars of Dante and Trish on PSN. I made this thread so I can update people on this particular subject. (PSN gets updates their store once a week.)

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Um, how the **** is Capcom going to add Devil May Cry avatars and no Dante? Capcom really dont think much about Dante I guess...replacing him in 4 and emo-fying him in DmC. I'm convinced now, Capcom hates Dante and trying to make DMC about anything other than the Dante we all love and stuff.

OriginalOutcast

Esura;291306 said:
Um, how the **** is Capcom going to add Devil May Cry avatars and no Dante? Capcom really dont think much about Dante I guess...replacing him in 4 and emo-fying him in DmC. I'm convinced now, Capcom hates Dante and trying to make DMC about anything other than the Dante we all love and stuff.

Just be patient, The DMC4 Avatars just got released this week and I'm sure it will take a while to be updated. (Even the Street Fighter Avatars were periodically updated on a weekly basis.)

DemonDream

Lin Kuei (Forest Demon)
Premium
dante will come later so i will wait patiently for it.>_<
do you guys think that they might include the enemies and bosses too?

fon

Crazy Chick
I checked the PSN store last Friday and was wondering "why aren't there more avatars? wait...why do they even have one of Agnus?!"

I'm thinking of getting one of Lilith (Darkstalkers). Need to get the card though.

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
To tell you the truth I would rather they did the whole Devil May Cry Avatar coverage. I would love to get a DMC3 Dante as soon as I get a PS3.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Devil Hunter 95;291470 said:
To tell you the truth I would rather they did the whole Devil May Cry Avatar coverage. I would love to get a DMC3 Dante as soon as I get a PS3.
DMC 2 ftw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom