• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC.org University!

aka958

Don't trust people
Angelo Credo;287285 said:
I beg to differ!
Well, I have pretty extensive knowledge of the most commonly played games, as well as some of the...Less so commonly played games, tactics tend to retroactively apply to other games in their specific genre I find, so I can take the challenge! :cool:

Eh, S ranked every DMC game to date, I'd say I'm fairly suited to teach that class too. xD

But all genres... do you apply to them all? :O

Is advanced DMC gameplay about S ranking the DMC games or being able to do these wacky, super combos and tricks that are extremely hard to perform? Or both? XD

Either way. I think you are the man for the job. :cool:

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
aka958;287286 said:
But all genres... do you apply to them all? :O

Is advanced DMC gameplay about S ranking the DMC games or being able to do these wacky, super combos and tricks that are extremely hard to perform? Or both? XD

Either way. I think you are the man for the job. :cool:

Depends on what kind of tactics we're talking, like with RTS games tactics covers build orders, rushes, resource management, what unit counters what etc, FPS usually counts for weapon loadouts, how to account for bullet drops, best positions in maps to snipe from, choke points/flanking positions and RPGS are usually builds, stats, best orders to level up, what spells/weapons/abilities are effective against what monsters.

I feel like I'm up to the challenge. :p

And DMC? I'd say both, again, I've always been pretty good and pulling off the disgustingly stylish combos too. xD

aka958

Don't trust people
Angelo Credo;287288 said:
Depends on what kind of tactics we're talking, like with RTS games tactics covers build orders, rushes, resource management, what unit counters what etc, FPS usually counts for weapon loadouts, how to account for bullet drops, best positions in maps to snipe from, choke points/flanking positions and RPGS are usually builds, stats, best orders to level up, what spells/weapons/abilities are effective against what monsters.

I feel like I'm up to the challenge. :p

And DMC? I'd say both, again, I've always been pretty good and pulling off the disgustingly stylish combos too. xD

RTS games, ehh?
I feel like challenging you to Starcraft 2 again. :ninja:

Combos like the ZOMGWTFBBQ combos in youtube vids or combos like the one in the Combo thread I made for Devil May Cry 4?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I don't see there being a Professor in all things :ninja:

Meg

Ok lots of people posted while I was asleep. :wacko: One sec guys. I'll add ya.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Can I have my own office and lecture hall as far away as possible from VB and DT - they teach rival subjects!!! ;)

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Prof. Faust? Sounds catchy.:cool:

Woot! I'm doing the introductions! XD I think I can handle that fine...:p

Meg

aka958;287342 said:
Fundamentals of DMC gameplay?

Someone willing to explain what that means?

The basics. Styles, weapons, things like that.

Meg

Ebony;287336 said:
Can I have my own office and lecture hall as far away as possible from VB and DT - they teach rival subjects!!! ;)

I can't make any guarantees. ;)

@Aka- Sure. All done.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
^ :D or for a laugh put us all in the same office and watch as we argue! Oh and in advance - Dante wins all the arguments! lol

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I would like my own corner in the library and study just like Vergil.
Perhaps I can raise hell and teach Dante fans a thing or two :lol:

Meg

@Ebs and VB- Neither of you are in any position to make demands to your Dean. ;)

EDIT: I just realized you could always bypass me and go to Dr. Steve. XD

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
you don't have a class about Sparda. you really need one. and i would like to teach it.
that and i would like to teach DMC405- Analysis of Selected DMC Topics

Meg

darkslayer13;287362 said:
you don't have a class about Sparda. you really need one. and i would like to teach it.
that and i would like to teach DMC405- Analysis of Selected DMC Topics

He fits in the Mis. Character class.

@Dr. Credo- Glad you approve. :3

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ebony;287349 said:
^ :D or for a laugh put us all in the same office and watch as we argue! Oh and in advance - Dante wins all the arguments! lol

^I second this.
Bring it on, VB! We'll let Vergil teach us Dante fans a thing or two - and then turn around and use that knowledge and teach Vergil a thing or two. MUAHAHAHA! >: D

Thanks for the reservation Meg, I'll definitely take that spot. Although I recon my class is going to be empty quite frequently. Which is okay, it means I get free time off to dote on pics of Dante ^_^ :wub:

Top Bottom