• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC.org army! >:3

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
an army? that sounds fun. can i have a gunblade? oh and a flamethrower. a shotgun would be nice too.

wait, who are we going to fight? i need to know who to stab, shoot, blow up, light on fire, etc.

Meg

an army? that sounds fun. can i have a gunblade? oh and a flamethrower. a shotgun would be nice too.

wait, who are we going to fight? i need to know who to stab, shoot, blow up, light on fire, etc.
As for who we are fighting we're totally gonna take over REN and destroy Justin Beiber fans. And Twilight.

We don't have any officers! :eek: DS13, would you like to be a general?

Blitz

Heeeeey.
Can I be a Medic, but have both Medic equips and Anti-Tank equips? BOOOOOOOM!

Can I pleash be a colonel?

Reactions: Meg

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Then if all else fails MV can drop a Predator Drone on the enemy team. Why? I don't know, but the image of MV sitting in a big chair miles away and laughing as she drops a Predator with a Dante keychain attached to it for good measure on the enemy just seems fitting.
So I'm the last resort? Sweet as!!!!
Did you talk to Zany about this, Meg? You must have. He knows I'm terrible in battle on the ground. The fact that I was trying to throw my ammo at the zombies in RE5 instead of shooting them was proof enough. XD

So, what's our objective? To take over the REN boards? I'm game! :)

Meg

So I'm the last resort? Sweet as!!!!
Did you talk to Zany about this, Meg? You must have. He knows I'm terrible in battle on the ground. The fact that I was trying to throw my ammo at the zombies in RE5 instead of shooting them was proof enough. XD

So, what's our objective? To take over the REN boards? I'm game! :)
No I didn't actually. XD Lucky guess?

Would you like to be an officer to, MV? We kinda need some.

Demon619

Deadman walking
An army? Sweet, I'll go grab my Sniper rifle, my katana, and my mystery box....I wonder what's gona be inside it this time?

Last time I opened the crummy thing it had either a army of Daleks (luckly there was a blue police box near so they ignored me) or a giant skeletal Golem...don't really remember, I had a nasty headache after I opened that thing.

...maybe I should be the guy who sneaks into the enemy's base and unleashes said mystery box...or a snipero r hand to hand combat soilder, any of them work for me.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
>.> I could be the James Bond type. Infiltrate and destroy from the inside. lol It's what I do in most games.

I will be his charming, albeit clumsy , partner! Together we will head the intelligence apartment and take down the enemy from the inside >:3

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
As for who we are fighting we're totally gonna take over REN and destroy Justin Beiber fans. And Twilight.

We don't have any officers! :eek: DS13, would you like to be a general?

i would rather not destroy Twilight. Justin Beiber fans i would be happy to do evil things to.

i would probably be a terrible general. i'm easily distracted and don't do well when bored. however if you need someone lit on fire i am probably the right person.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Ah damn, I read through the whole of the second page hoping nobody would pick the James Bond role. I'll be your 'Punisher', 'Daredevil', 'Batman', 'Crow' like person. The single handed deadly persona. Gathering information about the enemy and using stealth and justice to bring them down.

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
I'll be the private first class that complains to the officers (respectfully) about the loose cannons and I will be the only one that follows orders

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
A army? May I join? Hand me a GunBlade and I'll be a low rank solider. I'll probably get killed in the first war lol but I'm ok with that! lol By the way if were invading REN, I gotta ask, what the heck is REN??? LOl

Top Bottom