• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC.org army! >:3

Meg

SO! Here's a random idea I had. What if we were an army? How would that work? Who would be what?

I've always been good with my hands, so I can be our engineer. (The fact that I kick butt as an engineer in Killzone 3 helps to XD). I say Mr. Credo would be our badass sniper. Our battle plan could go like this, Ebony would detract the enemy with her Dante-ness (with some Kazuya-ness thrown in ^^) and then DT, our heavy gunner, will charge in going "AHHHH!!! >:3" and spray machine gun fire everywhere. Some of which will hit the turret I JUST. FINISHED. FIXING! Darn it, DT, for goodness sakes! e_e

Anyway,

Then if all else fails MV can drop a Predator Drone on the enemy team. Why? I don't know, but the image of MV sitting in a big chair miles away and laughing as she drops a Predator with a Dante keychain attached to it for good measure on the enemy just seems fitting.

Ok, well that was the most random thought dump I have EVER had. ^^'

Thoughts? XD

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm sorry for shooting the turret... Don't worry, they glanced off. Just a couple dings in the casing is all. ^_^;

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
I could be the explosives expert.

"Hydrogen bomb... when you really want to **** the neighbors off."

Blitz

Heeeeey.
I could be the Medic. I kick some ass as Medic in ALL games I can be a Medic. *runs around with ON Defibrillator*

" DT!! Would you stop creating work for me?! "

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
Ohh i would be the weirdo who shoots the enemies in the leg the kill with my knife just because i like blades more than fire arms

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Sooooo if I'm detecting the enemy - who is the enemy??? :p

I think I'd be rather crap at my job, seeing as I don't even know who I'm detecting! lol.

Edit - Can the enemy be Justin Beiber fans please? *polishes her guns*

Edit again - Obviously not just his fans - but the man himself - he definatley needs to be shot down!!! *smiles sweetly*

aka958

Don't trust people

I think I'd be rather crap at my job, seeing as I don't even know who I'm detecting! lol.

Edit again - Obviously not just his fans - but the man himself - he definatley needs to be shot down!!! *smiles sweetly*

But he was in CSI. XD

Me, I'd not take part. Let DMC.org have it's war, I pick my own wars. I'd rather shoot down all of those who doesn't let me.

Meg

EH GADS! :eek: You're right! We need something to conquer.

>.>
<.<

Let's take over REN!!! >:3

Meg

i alslo want to be the guy who tortures prisoners. because im sadistic like that
There shall be none of that now! :eek:

But I guess I'm not one to say. EH GADS! We don't have a general! :eek:

I guess that would be Mr. Drakan?

Top Bottom