• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC official comics released: detailing Vergil's story

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
So, it's in french... hmm...

Well, if they bring it out in the UK, i hope they make more of an effort with its release more than what Square Enix have with the Dante and Vergil figures. >.>

Breaking8ad

i am the danger, i am the one who knocks!!
I certainly hope so.
I think it's post DmC. In DmC 3, after the final battle, Vergil goes to hell and is seen about to fight Mundus.

now possible spoilers ahead, but it is really just a theory based off of reliable leaked information.

Spoilers starting now

Judging by the leaked spoilers (achievement list) that I saw, Dante defeats Mundus and gets into a fight with Vergil. This is possibly because of their Father's sword or powers or Mundus' powers or out of vergil's loyalty to Mundus. This also defeats the whole "Vergil becomes absorbed into Dante" assumption. After the battle I think that vergil will end up in hell and he will fight his way to an unknown boss that will likely imprison him or change him into his/her slave i.e. Nelo Angelo. Either that, or it will show how he became a pawn of Mundus to lead Dante to their final battle. But again, Vergil could not be a pawn of Mundus and I could be wrong about that part of my theory.

That is what I think.

Spoilers ending now

If it is pre-DmC than It will probably lead to how he has become apart of the order. It could tell how he met Kat as well. All theories are up in the air as of right now but the release date is in February and it could mean it takes place after the events of the main game. This is not crazy to assume either.

I am sorry if I spoiled anything for anyone but I did warn you all.

also this is a giant post. I also don't understand right now why his hair is down in the demo. Could it be that Dante reaches his final form and becomes white haired and they battle like in DMC 3 making them look exactly alike? Nah...that's just nuts. That can't be. I'm silly.

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
Yeah looks like German 1 paid off i can under stand almost everything you guys said
tumblr_ll8vkqROjE1qfq3gv.jpg

Frazz

General gamer
So, it's in french... hmm...

Well, if they bring it out in the UK, i hope they make more of an effort with its release more than what Square Enix have with the Dante and Vergil figures. >.>
I actually want to get it in French cuz I'm studying it now for A-level and my teacher said "get french comics to improve" so I am very happy :)

Erian1Mortal

Premium
Yeah looks like German 1 paid off i can under stand almost everything you guys said
Then you sure are lucky that we have germans on this board that can actually use their own language XD
ah well, that's off topic stuff, we should stop that, seriously^^

Top Bottom