• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC Movie?

Who do you think would be the ideal director for a possible DMC film?

• Total voters

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Personally I would love Sam Raimi to do the film IF he is given HEAVY CREATIVE RESTRICTIONS.

If the Spiderman trilogy taught me anything, it's that you need to stay true to Source Material.

Spiderman was a great success, and an excellent movie, but it could have been even better had they stayed true to the Spiderman Comics.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Personally I would love Sam Raimi to do the film IF he is given HEAVY CREATIVE RESTRICTIONS.

If the Spiderman trilogy taught me anything, it's that you need to stay true to Source Material.

Spiderman was a great success, and an excellent movie, but it could have been even better had they stayed true to the Spiderman Comics.
I think it is good to respect canon and use it and build off it when you can but i dont feel continuity should be adhered to 100% because that can tie yours hands up from coming up with good story beats.

If you can make a story better by making a few changes or trying something radical, I would say go for it as long as your decision makes sense.

Top Bottom