• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC modding

JessenReinhart

This is good, isn't it?
theres actually one for DMC3. i believe its a reskin of the sparda's costume for dante. and its a good one. as for nero, idk cause nero's color is already similar to new dante's (with a little blue tint for the coat and white hair.)

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Someone on youtube modded DMC4's Dante's jacket colors to make him look like Vergil, and he even claimed Vergils appearence in DMC4.....(which I feel is a low thing to do)

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
theres actually one for DMC3. i believe its a reskin of the sparda's costume for dante. and its a good one. as for nero, idk cause nero's color is already similar to new dante's (with a little blue tint for the coat and white hair.)

is it on Youtube?

AceofSpades

Lord of the Void
Why would want to mod in DMC? isn't awsome enough already. If you mod it, it could be like turning the graphics to max on crisis and your computer can't handle it. Execpt this time your Xbox or PS3 will expolde not the computer. or maybe it will form the over awsomeness raditating off you Xbox or ps3.
:/
Yahhhh Dante to look like Virigil.
KA-BOOM!
whoops there goes my 200$ ps3
KA-BOOM!
and my 500$ toshiba lap top

Danteredgrave

"I make the angels scream and the devil cry"
Someone on youtube modded DMC4's Dante's jacket colors to make him look like Vergil, and he even claimed Vergils appearence in DMC4.....(which I feel is a low thing to do)
Is this the video you are talking about?
It was indeed a bad idea to claim that Vergil was going to come back without further evidence than a fake mod and I'm glad I'm no hardcore Vergil fan because I doubt they enjoyed it. (It is not surprising to see that 1 013 people didn't like the video while only 179 did)

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Is this the video you are talking about?
It was indeed a bad idea to claim that Vergil was going to come back without further evidence than a fake mod and I'm glad I'm no hardcore Vergil fan because I doubt they enjoyed it. (It is not surprising to see that 1 013 people didn't like the video while only 179 did)
Yep, thats the one. Yay for deception...:/

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

Deception? One can clearly see the behaviour of Dante.

Vergil walks and grabs sword in a calm way. Dante is grabbing it so hard as if the hilt is about to break off.
trully....those who belived it where fools....clearly anybody that knows dmc will know the difference:)

McdD

Ignorant and closeminded - That's me :D
Yeah besides according to DMC 1 and DMC 3 Vergil's hairstyle is not same as Dante's.

HOW MANY times have we seen Vergil do this? at 3:37 in video:

The guy doesn't like when his hair is all down.

Danteredgrave

"I make the angels scream and the devil cry"
True, and during the switch to the darkslayer style in DMC4 Dante put is hands on his head to copy Vergil who does it quite often (for exemple after "defeating" Dante on the top of the temen-ni-gru in DMC3) and....as we all know hair can lead to tremendous debates among the DMC community :D But still.... it is quite hard to believe that Vergil could look like that DMC4 Dante in blue I mean...it suit him! xD (the clothing, the style...) does it? xD it looks to me as a Dante wo would have been unsuccessfully trying to imitate his brother rather than the brother himself :)

McdD

True, and during the switch to the darkslayer style in DMC4 Dante put is hands on his head to copy Vergil who does it quite often (for exemple after "defeating" Dante on the top of the temen-ni-gru in DMC3) and....as we all know hair can lead to tremendous debates among the DMC community :D But still.... it is quite hard to believe that Vergil could look like that DMC4 Dante in blue I mean...it suit him! xD (the clothing, the style...) does it? xD it looks to me as a Dante wo would have been unsuccessfully trying to imitate his brother rather than the brother himself :)
Honestly DMC 4 Dante is just a poor character design. And no i don't find Dante hair suiting Vergil :p
The reason why i say DMC 4 Dante is a poor design is because it seems rushed and this was his initial design:

DragonMaster2010

Honestly DMC 4 Dante is just a poor character design. And no i don't find Dante hair suiting Vergil :p
The reason why i say DMC 4 Dante is a poor design is because it seems rushed and this was his initial design:

THANK YOU! Finally, someone who agrees that the first design of Dante was WAY better! I'm so happy, I can just dougie!
zelda-dougie.gif

McdD

THANK YOU! Finally, someone who agrees that the first design of Dante was WAY better! I'm so happy, I can just dougie!
zelda-dougie.gif
I did not say that lol. Great animation though.
I just found the character design of DMC 4 Dante really generic. However, the first design looked good in some way, but in other it looked weird. It seemed like a Final fantasy character :p
But DMC 4 Dante's clothes is so ugly, especially the belt :p

DragonMaster2010

I did not say that lol. Great animation though.
I just found the character design of DMC 4 Dante really generic. However, the first design looked good in some way, but in other it looked weird. It seemed like a Final fantasy character :p
But DMC 4 Dante's clothes is so ugly, especially the belt :p

Wait! Your signature! Did you just- -!

I see what you did there~
:cool:

Top Bottom