• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

dmc manga is it worth the buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kgelaznik

hey i've been into the game since the start but i'm just starting to actually get into the story, are the mangas worh it? do they tie in with the games at all?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
The are two manga.
Code 01: Dante
Code 02: Vergil

They are just before the events in Devil May Cry 3. They show how Vergil and Dante met a year before the game as Dante said to Vergil in Mission 07 "It's been nearly a year since we last met".

They also show how Vergil and Arkham met and how Vergil learned how to awaken Temme ni Gru.

There was supposed to be a Code 03: Lady to show how Arkham became a devil and Lady's reaction and connection to all this but the writer dropped the idea for some reason and Code 03: Lady won't be created.

They are very interesting so yes, if you want to see a few events before Devil May Cry 3, then by all means do;)

Steven

That-Damn-Good
Well, it depends if you do want to read further into their past, generally speaking of Dante and Vergil. It is really good to be honest, I like it. And I would definitely recommend purchasing it, but, if you are a little frisky, then please - check it out here. They have the full scanlation. I would definitely recommend purchasing online, and if you feel it is good enough, then maybe you could buy it. But, I think you should enjoy them if you do indeed like Devil May Cry that much.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
1 out of 10 Id say it's a 6, I don't believe it's accurate to the story line. (But then again hardly anything is.) But it's worth reading if you can't get enough of dmc like me.

Warning: The artwork is terrible! (In my opinion anyhow.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom