• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC manga discoveries

Status
Not open for further replies.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
So, I bought both manga's off Ebay, Code 1 and Code 2.
Only read through Code 1 last night with Dante and really enjoyed it. I bought it with an English translation instead of Japanese, so instead the one on DL is slightly different.
So anyway:
When reading through, I was actually quite surpized at some information I never heard before, even if some of it is minor and added some to the DMC wiki also.
Here's some silly bits and general understandings:
* Dante got so drunk once he proposed to a mop.
* Dante is definatly not a virgin or solem to not having sex. That much I picked up from his friend Enzo an Italian man who likes 'the ladies'. Making references to having sex and blowjobs off prostitutes and strippers in a bar. Maybe Dante is just horny, but I doubt Dante is innocent.
"No...I will suck you dry!"
"Damn any other time, A chick tellin me that would be a good thing."
* He hit on one woman, her friend then saying to her "Careful, he likes it with the iron balls".
* Dante wishes he had a smaller 'ding dong' (which some already know).
* Vergil is extremely impatient, although compassionate enough to let a cying child live and destroy the demon she was hugging. He resented his emotions.
* Dante thought Vergil was dead until only a year before DMC3. Some people speculate he knew he was alive, but incorrect.
*According to this, a quick flashback scene, demons were chasing Eva (she was almost naked and bloody) while Dante was hiding, Eva telling Dante "Run Dante! You must never come out! No matter what, you must hide! Listen to me Dante! NO MATTER WHAT!" Dante is then seen looking through rubble traumatized yet curious (He looks like L off Deathnote stance o_o)
*Vergil resents Dante partially because he always thought Eva loved him more.
* Sparda is NOT dead "he dissapeared".
* Common fact anyway since there are speculations on this. There are two realms, light and dark. They were once combined, but seperated when Mundus ruled both. Light realm humans, dark demons. Mundus wants the two worlds both combined once more.
* Sparda died a MAN not a demon accoring to this. He sacraficed ALL his demonic power to seal the demon world.

and that's all I got for now, im reading Code 2 tonight so i'll update.
The manga is CANON.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Zato-OW;128642 said:
I know most of that. But what I didn't know is Sparda died a man and not a demon.

"This lone demon gave up his powers to live as a man...and then settled down with a woman.
And so, the last demon died as a man.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
i read both of the mangas already, but every one told me they weren't cannon so i never figured there was a reason to post anything about them.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
That he lived as man doesn't mean that he became a human. I can just decide to live like a dog. That won't make me a dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom