• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC: Is Sparda balding?!

ChibiVerg

Vergil: Small and Cute.
So according to fan speculation.. Dante has a learning disability :p. Kinda explains a lot about his personality. (And I say this in all good and fun. I am not trying to offend anyone.)

TheNoHeartedBeing

This is not a coincidence

Grand-Theft-Auto-5.jpg
(character from gta 5)

vergilthedemonking

If he looks something like bruce willis then it's fine for me. I want to know more about sparda and i swear guys i had this dream last night. Was dreaming about an epic battle between dante and vergil. Final fantasy advent children, cloud versus sephiroth style. Plz let them make DmC 2. Bring the sequel out fast and make it a thrilogy so that DmC3 comes out for next gen. But we need more devil may cry! Give us something capcom, please..

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
there is nothing wrong with baldness. in fact its one way to make a bad ass look even more bassassier...(not sure thats a word). at least he isnt one of those guys who pretend that theyre totally not balding and cover their head with wigs , toupees, and comb overs. a REAL man wears his baldness as a mark of pride. So bravo Sparda BRAVO!! (i bet you Mundus was totally copying his look out of jealousy)
tumblr_mdt6hzjjll1qzq3lr.gif

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
Yeah, maybe Sparda is balding... after millenia, it is understandable...
As for Vergil's white hair... dunno where it came from. Maybe it's a demon thing: after all, Dante starts showing white hair after unlocking his DT... But, no it doesn't make sense, Vergil had white hair as a child, and I doubt he unlocked his DT at the age of six...:/
Maybe it just comes from Sparda, who had white hair, but started using hair dye.
Now that i think about it, it would have been terrible if Vergil had red hair like Eva. >_< (Nothing against redheads, but Vergil with red hair... ewww!>_< )

Onecrazymonkey1

Yeah, maybe Sparda is balding... after millenia, it is understandable...
As for Vergil's white hair... dunno where it came from. Maybe it's a demon thing: after all, Dante starts showing white hair after unlocking his DT... But, no it doesn't make sense, Vergil had white hair as a child, and I doubt he unlocked his DT at the age of six...:/

Vergil could have unlocked DT at six. He is a genius and a bad ass after all; maybe Dante is just a slow special case? :troll::p

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
But then, if he did, how come that Dante is shown as the stronger one?

Onecrazymonkey1

But then, if he did, how come that Dante is shown as the stronger one?

Maybe he was only physically stronger in DT mode where Dante didn't have to be in devil trigger to be stronger generally.... if I'm making sense. Anyway I was joking, I don't really think Vergil discovered his DT at such a young age; I just like trolling Dante's character from time to time lol.
:troll:
I also look for any excuse to explain the hair because it just seems odd to me that it would be a Nephilim trait that Dante didn't have as a kid.

ChibiVerg

Vergil: Small and Cute.
I think Eva's red hair is a little unnatural looking too. Buy hey shes an Angel... I guess Angels could have hair that red. Though going on with stereotypes it's a little ironic how an Angel is a red head... since red heads don't have souls.. (Again said purely for joke purposes and in no way intended to offend).

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
i think its a demon/angel/nephilim blood thing. when there are twins one is always dominant in the womb. perhaps in this case Vergil was the dominant twin and thus developed better. so he was born a strong child with white hair. while dante was the sickly child with black hair as he was less developed and hence weaker. also explaining why in Vergils Downfall he asumed that Eva loved Dante more than him, its only natural that Eva would dote on Dante more as she's worried about him making Vergil feel left out. anyways, by being the dominant twin his hair is white, Dante's is black and becomes whiter as his powers develop. also bearing in mind that Vergil would have been stronger than Dante at the beginning of the game but Dante exeeds his power as the game goes on at which point he has a full head of white hair.

and whether or not the twins will have hair loss of their own, well the gene determining baldness comes from the mothers father (maternal grandfather) it can come from the father but involves cross genetics during fertilization...ie Very,very, very rare. so until we see Evas father (which would be awesome) we wont know the fate of the twins luscious hair

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
I was looking through Tumblr for pictures, and I happen to notice this.
tumblr_mi68petjPU1s5ws9wo7_1280.png

If you look close enough to Sparda's head, you can kind of see that his hair was sort of balding on the top. His tape looks a bit far from his forehead, and I couldn't help but think was he balding, maybe?
maybe he decided to get a buzz cut

Top Bottom