• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC interquel anime

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
If they were to make another Devil May Cry anime/animated series, it would be best for them to do an anime that takes place in the ten years between Devil may cry 3 and Devil May cry 1

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
If DmC were a prequel (nobody knows what it is) than there would be Dante's backstory. But if they did that what is it that you want to learn about Dante?

Don't you have a thread like this already?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Dude, I'm not asking for another prequel especially one happening before DMC3 this time.
An interquel is a event/story that takes place between two points in a series time-line for example the Batman Gotham Knights anime takes place between the two Nolan films.
So by interquel i mean for them to set the anime between the ten year gap of DMC3 and DMC1

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Master Vergil;299940 said:
Doesn't the DMC anime already fall within the timeline though? I thought it did.

The DMC anime takes place after DMC1 and before DMC4. Wait now that I think about it the DMC anime was a interquel anime.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
^ to a degree yes but the anime was just a random set of events that could have happened at any point between a ten year gap that wasn't even referenced in the game that it was leading in to.

Top Bottom