• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Inspired Clothing

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
If you want actual jackets..
http://antiquity-dreams.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d5mnbeq
this girl (not her in the pic) Does commissions for any type of cosplay, she's still trying to figure out Dante's jacket, so consider this pic a prototype, when I talked to her about it, her commissions go up to like 350$ including Shipping and handling...check out her other stuff, they are pretty damn neato...the reason it's so expensive is because of the materials she uses.

nightrunner_ks

You are not in control
this girl (not her in the pic) Does commissions for any type of cosplay, she's still trying to figure out Dante's jacket, so consider this pic a prototype, when I talked to her about it, her commissions go up to like 350$ including Shipping and handling...check out her other stuff, they are pretty damn neato...the reason it's so expensive is because of the materials she uses.

She's getting confused because the TGS2010 coat is completely different to his current coat

IncarnatedDemon

F that. If i was a cosplayer i would do this:

Step 1) Get a great drawing of NT Dante's coat + pant + other i.e go to a cloth drawer
Step 2) Go to a tailor, make her or him make the clothes for you

Step 3) Go into a cosplay convention and have unique clothes that stand out.

MUHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAAHAA!

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Nightrunner_ks likes to do cosplay

cosplay1.jpg

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
F that. If i was a cosplayer i would do this:

Step 1) Get a great drawing of NT Dante's coat + pant + other i.e go to a cloth drawer
Step 2) Go to a tailor, make her or him make the clothes for you

Step 3) Go into a cosplay convention and have unique clothes that stand out.

MUHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAAHAA!
Now that would be a good idea. I bet you could find a tailor or someone willing to do a custom cosplay like that.

IncarnatedDemon

Now that would be a good idea. I bet you could find a tailor or someone willing to do a custom cosplay like that.
I bet 1 million dollar that once this trend gets kicked into motion
a new profession will arrise called

"Cosplay Tailor"

Which is a profession where you create clothes for a cosplay :p

Probably exists already but will be more known than ever.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I bet 1 million dollar that once this trend gets kicked into motion
a new profession will arrise called

"Cosplay Tailor"

Which is a profession where you create clothes for a cosplay :p

Probably exists already but will be more known than ever.
I know they do a lot of it in China. They sell it on ebay. All you have to do is send your measurements to them...only thing is, the cosplay is not always the best quality.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
"Inspired."

The clothes look nice though. Other than that Type-B t-shirt. That's just straight outta the 80s, it's so glorious.

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
She's got dat FLight up in her gallery, me gusta.

Top Bottom