• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC ideas for the future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Devil May Cry 5 Part 1: Sparda's Return
Devil May Cry 5 Part 2: Sparda's Past

Features
Character Team ups

Missions
Part 1
Dante and Abigail 1-5, 16-20
Nero and Han Dao 6-10
Vergil 11-15

Part 2
Sparda 1-10, 21-22
Angelo Nero 11-20

Main Characters
Part 1
Dante
Nero
Vergil
Trish

Part 2
Sparda
Mundus

New Characters
Part 1
Abigail - Abigail is the angel huntress "who hunts demons" and a childhood friend of Dante. Abigail helps Dante search for his father and both have some relationship with each other.
Han Dao - A blind monk and ninja who carries the curse of his left hand. His left hand has the power of a dragon-like Oni.
Erik - An old friend of Sparda's group who is jealous of his power. He intends to bring back his old love Christine who was killed by a demon. Over the years, he unknowingly returns from the dead to complete his ambition and rid the Sparda bloodline.

Part 2
Satan - The king of the demons intends to rid humanity of the human world and intends to make God fear him. But Sparda won't let it happen.
Angelo Nero - A warrior from the angelo clan. He makes friends with Sparda after learning his story and he always carries a rosemary as a reminder of his clan. He is the father of the new Nero.

Story Part 1:
After the battle with Argosax in Vie de Marli with Lucia. Dante was hanging around his shop Devil Never Cry talking on the phone with Lucia of how her life is. He gets a call from Lady saying that Sparda is truly alive. Dante allies with Lady and Nero while Trish and Kyrie stay in Fortuna. While searching, Dante encounters a childhood friend of Dante's: the angel huntress Abigail and a blind monk and ninja Han Dao. In this story, Nero will learn the answers of his blood and arm and Vergil mysteriously returns to seek out Dante. Is Sparda truly alive?

Story Part 2:
The story of Sparda is revealed showing the legendary dark knight himself. It also shows the Sparda and Mundus are both best friends before they became legends. Mundus was born by Satan to rule the demon army and Sparda was chosen to be a right-hand man. When Sparda was fighting in a battlefield, an oracle tells the dark knight of his future and the former demon leaves his kind after seeing all the chaos and the torment of humans. But... after hearing this, Mundus seeks out revenge on Sparda for betraying their friendship.
(Think of this part 2 story as Moses and the 10 commandments)

If anyone has suggestions, give'em to me.

Crimson Devil

Swordsmaster
Your plot is going to the same direction as DMC games are. they are heading to a more japanese/oriental-like path... which is very sad for me.
The main reason I loved DMC was because of its hellish and dark aura. But in each game, i got very disappointed because of the less dark and more japanese style (I'm not saying that the other games are bad though...)
I really really hope Capcom thinks about what they are doing before they sc3w this awesome story.
But anyway, nice creativity!

amellery1

lets kick some ass!...
i hope there will noism ecouse it t be team ups becouse its this is a em up game and it can take i cant write soryy becouse f keyboard

dmc34

nice story... same story as DMC3...

Moses and the 10 commandments? are u kidding? if i were you, i won't do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom